Wheatbelting

In wheatbelt. At Quairiding I saw how stone can be framed. Also I saw lots of dunnies.

20140102-214326.jpg

20140102-214351.jpg

20140102-214415.jpg

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Wheatbelting

1. Rong1 says:

Dunnybrook stone, with optional redbacks and rednecks

2. GivDBird says:

now that’s art

3. RubyRuby says:

Looks calm and placid there.

As opposed to Wellington, where they have lamp-posts instead of Commodores.

• Snuff says:

Thanks for that exhilarating article, RR.

The whole top of the pole, too. But a nursing home saved the day. Apparently parts of balconies were almost blown off homes all over the world.

“Generally speaking, what is left to blow down in Wellington has already blown down in the past several months,” Mansford said.” How this timewarp occurs is one of the many mysteries of the Shaky Isles.

• rottobloggo says:

Was that a chully bun being swept into the sky?

4. Joel T says:

As someone who grew up in the aforementioned siding, I feel compelled to point out that youse spelt Quairading wrong ay!

I know because my year two teacher devised a song (To the tune of “Home among the Gumtrees” no less!) wherein we spelled out the town’s name.

I recall fondly standing on the stage at the Quairading Town hall singing with my classmates “Q-U-A! I-R-A! D-I-N-G! QUAIRADING!” at the school’s Christmas concert.

The spelling remains drilled into my brain to this day.