You been gypped

By (I think) Bill O’Slatter. Maylands. I like the ac.

20130819-203613.jpg

This entry was posted in worst art and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to You been gypped

1. scanners says:

Leaving everything else aside, what’s with the hands? Are they the result of some nuclear conflict 5,000 years ago?

2. rottobloggo says:

The eye in the triangle is FREAKING ME OUT.

3. Anonymous says:

This is what happens when pinball machine designers are forced out onto the streets.

4. Bill O'Slatter says:

So much to like here. Lava lamp hands, excellent integration of the air conditioner,death head work with the third eye. I’ve had the Egyptian translated and it’s about a wild night out in a Northbridge bathhouse. Reference: http://museum.wa.gov.au/whats-on/afterlife/

So I drive up the driveway to nowhere, then climb the stairs to nowhere, before entering via the window? Maybe the heiroglyphics offer a clue to the secret brick I need to press to get into this crazy place.

6. Anonymous says:

C’mon, it’s just an advert for “Hire-a-Glyphic”.

7. absurdist123 says:

I wanted to say it was a riff of the cover of the old Iron maiden “powerslave” album (Why do I even remember these albums. I have a photographic memory for 80s/90s music and complete amnesia for everything I’ve listened too since then. ageing!) , but on actually image searching that album, “egypt” is about the only thing in common.

8. Lass says:

I like to think of this as the 2013 evolution of the “Safety House” logo. It contains a pyramid and now encourages you to walk straight into the arms of the man with strange fingers… Progress is awesome…