Cycle Instead

Says BuddhaLalaland. Well. Yes.

20130820-201332.jpg

20130820-201347.jpg

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Cycle Instead

1. Bike seat – Troy’s holy grail.

2. GivDBird says:

Yeah baby, love the way the bike hovers by being jammed in the crack and hoisted by stillettos

“I’ve failed,” said Colin Barnett
    “I’ve failed to get the project to James Price Point,” the Premier said. “I’ve failed to create the thousands of jobs for West Australians. I’ve failed to create the opportunity for WA industry.”
    “And most important I have failed the Aboriginal people. They placed their trust in me, and I have let them down.”
    “Look, I am a realist. I’ve failed. I’ve failed,” Mr Barnett said.
    “I’ve failed,” he said. “Ridicule me if you wish to. Laugh me out of public office if you wish to.”

this will be no surprise to those that have watched Barnett fail with HBI, Oakajee, Inpex, and that daft canal.

let the ridicule begin….

• And many more. He has always been a resources incompetent.

• vegan says:

begin? or continue?

asleep before he got to the wheel is still my favourite description of teh premier.

• Bento says:

And yet, despite evidence of text messages between a Minister’s office and the ‘independent’ investigator seeking to change the terms of reference, all the SDTT (TM) could muster this morning with Paul Murray was that it was ‘unfortunate’ and Labor has ‘asked’ the government to provide details of the investigation, but can’t really do anything more. Barney’s had a month from hell, and yet McGowan can’t land a single blow.

4. Bill O'Slatter says:

A collage of unsanitary, culminating with a blowfly on her arse. Love pump indeed.

5. Rolly says:

But, but……..

Cheeky, indeed.

Horn on a bike – beep, beep.

monorail, monorail !

fantastic photo of She-Ra in the paper this morning. I don’t know what’s better, the big cardboard tram, or Scaffidi’s pose, which I interpret as International Sign Language for ‘who gives a shit?’

7. Shazza says:

Why cant we have a monorail dammit? I for one am right behind the idea. I don’t care where it goes, I’ll ride it.