Outrage Sunday 58 Snuffday

I can’t wait to go to Japan. Their crime reporters work hard, Krazy Kym and I can re-enact the getting off scenes from Lost in Translation, and there are lots of flags to collect. Our colleague Snuff is there, of course, and he was kind enough to send these images – which make me want to go even more. ありがとうございます!

“Recently I snapped a possibly worst building in Mishima and was reminded that it’s been an age since I submitted any images, and so I’ve attached a travelogue for your perusal. Is it worst ? I dunno.”

“Next is a new drink which had me thinking of orangutans, their vaginas, and then, naturally, Gina. How do you pronounce that, anyway?”

“Next up is a restaurant in Kamakura where one Tapas just isn’t enough.”

“Then some boozies from a rapidly vanishing worst in Osaka, the ill-fated Festivalgate amusement park. I’m glad I got plenty of pics of it while it was defunct, yet extant.”

“And just on amusement, the text suggests a person will find happiness at this Tokyo store in 3 minutes, not for 3 minutes … or something.”

“Which takes us to Hokkaido, and something for those with an affection for Toyota Crowns and Nissan Cedrics.”

This entry was posted in *Worst of The World, worst advertising, worst car, worst drink, worst food, worst house, worst sign and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Outrage Sunday 58 Snuffday

1. PeteF says:

Nice work Snuff, festival gate sounds remarkably Simpsons like.

2. mrsstone says:

Sensational Snuff san.

I assume Bento will have a comment about this, http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/car-crashes-into-beechboro-living-room-20120615-20e7g.html

3. Shreiking Wombat says:

I‘m sorry, but I can‘t see that getting off with a taxi will ever catch on.

• rottobloggo says:

Boo. That is the mind-set preventing Teh Pert from becoming a vibrancy hub.

• Shreiking WombatJill says:

Vibrancy=three minutes happiness with a taxi then. Mind you, you see that sort of thing in South Freo all the time. Up the exhaust pipe cheaper than local knock shop I suppose.

Where is that drink made?, Asian writing but french sticker.

5. altomic says:

my favourite japanese product is Homosagi bratwurst.
    unfortunately labelled “Homo sausage”

Late Twentieth Century Simile Nostalgic

7. snave says:

In unfunny response to the caption, the phoneticised pronunciation below the brand name is “oranjiina”.

8. Pingback: Outrage Sunday 82 Di’s Best Panties | The Worst of Perth