Death Race 2000

Let this 2000th post be  a testament to punters refusing to take a free copy of The West Australian, even for the price of a cup of tea. Apparently the pile didn’t diminish all day. (I hope these dumped copies don’t apear on the “sold” stats Mr. West.) Nedlands.

So 2000 eh? More than a post a day for 4 and a half years! Let future cunts chew on that shit! Thanks all for your consumption of high quality free entertainment.

This entry was posted in worst journalist, worst newspaper and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Death Race 2000

Cool, Free Newspaper!

2. Russell Woolfe's Lovechild says:

Once you start giving away the paper like this it is in terminal decline. The Age has been doing it for a couple of years.

• WarriorTom says:

Unlike the West the Age is actually readable and not a dedicated Liberal party/resources sector propaganda snotrag that is not even fit for wiping one’s arse with.

3. The real undiminished pile of fatuous garbage is Perth

4. Pete says:

This just in:

writing on the (electronic) wall

According to eMarketer, 2012 will mark the year when online advertising surpasses print ads for the first time in history. The writing is on the wall, and that wall is made of electrons.

So if your company is still wasting money advertising on dead trees, join the modern era with the world’s most popular sailing website,

5. PeteF says:

More evidence just to hand – two girls trying to hand out free copies of Pert Now newspaper in Rokeby Road. Not many takers, I couldn’t even be bothered getting a copy to scoff at, in the hope there would be a worst.

6. Let me do t myself.
    DUDE 2000 posts! Well done! Amazing work. Where would we pigs be without…

7. rollywheeler says:

Not too bad a job, I suppose.
    If the wordpress mob don’t get their act sorted soon, there will be one less commenter.

8. B.T. says:

I don’t know where I’d be with out you. Everything I know about Perth I learnt from TWOP.

9. WarriorTom says:

Coffee/tea funded by Gina and Twiggy and every other arsehole associated with the mining sector, so that we can all be finally indoctrinated into the resources trap. Cunts.

10. WarriorTom says:

I can’t wait for China to go into recession so that all the mining cunts finally end up destitute. Cunts.