Do not piss here

JE (of this post fame) saw this behind the Leederville Hotel. (No doubt searching for somewhere to park the pale ale). Seems to me the plants could do with a bit of liquid fertiliser. And there’s a drain! Shame Leederville, shame.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Do not piss here

Like all the rest
    Must heed nature’s call

And that’s their right
    To piss and fight
    As much as it may gall

4. Spider McGlurck says:

Why you writin’? (to stop the urinators)
    Why you writin’? (to stop the urinators)
    Why you writin’? (to stop the urinators)
    Because they piss after seven beers

5. Lucky Star says:

I would have thought such a sign would tempt the drunken tinklers to do it all the more. As my other half says in situations like this, “If I’m gonna be accused of it, I might as well do it.”

6. Tim says:

These shops back on to the Leederville Hotel car park and are only a few metres from the rear entrance. Cutting down the alley from Oxford Street in the wee hours I had the experience of seeing an lady squatting against the wall along there relieving the cruisers she had been consuming. Unsteady because of the alcohol or the extraordinaryly high heels she was splashing with urine. I was just relieved to walk past quickly and quite peeved at having to witness the sorry event. I imagine the shop keepers are tired of it and have reached their Waterloo.

7. DudeCloverdale says:

I believ its actualkly faded flouro pink paint.