Weekend Worstoff 178

By Dave P. Fishing Boat Harbour Fremantle. More of a drawcard than Bon I’d say.
Same Diane as “Nigger Crabs” apparently, a post I can’t find.

According to Vincent B. There’s a piece called The Best of Perth in this year’s Sculpture by The Sea. Which location of SX by sea is this Vincent?
And Rex saw this whimsy in Dunsborough. Hilarious.
And Cimbali hopes many TWOP fans will be at this event.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst art, worst graffiti, worst town and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 178

1. If they’re psychics how come they have to issue invitations? Perplexed.

2. shazza says:

I checked the site expecting to be outraged, but left feeling only pity. You know what they say about a fool and their money.

3. omg! omg! omg! eerie dingo sat next to me on the bus yesterday. he smelt like a girl

It looks like what the sign saids.

5. Dave says:

So Perth receives a visit from the Queen, Fremantle a visit from the queef.

It’s here in this great thread, TLA. the best of perth is clearly Bondi (image 76 of 109). And that shack looks okay; reminiscent of when Dunsborough wasn’t much more than a handful of them and a decent bakery.

• valerie woodruffe says:

Snuff. I’m not a racist BUT, I trawled through 109 “Bondi” images (photos) and not a Kiwi in sight. what happened? Were they all at the sinagog on the day the photos were shot?

7. River Ralphie says:

Bookings required at a psychic dinner? Didn’t they already know I was coming?