On the banks of the Bofo

Commenter Rob F asks why no Bofo action? Well, as I explained, I didn’t go, because I went to Fremantle to buy fixer to facilitate my magnificent return to film photography. I was offered a chance to “get something signed by Aaron Sandilands” while there, which I declined with a derisive snort. The only real Bofo material I have received was this from Bento, showing the back of Max Kay’s bonce. Is Max’s only value these days to remind us how much worse we could go than Lisa She-Ra Scaffidi as Mayor? He’s not even wearing a kilt, but here it is. Brownbook also adds a Bofo bin to the mix.

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to On the banks of the Bofo

1. BrownBook says:

Hey I sent you something! No Max Kay at BoFo amongst the bogan/hispter crowd, but there were Sea Shepherds, which I thought that guy on the right was for a second

2. poor lisa says:

The neobogan is worster.

Return to film?? Is that the zeitgeist now that vinyl revival is old hat? Your photos are great btw.

• Yes, I have come to realise that I am a wonderful photographer. Yes it has some elements in common with vinyl revolution, but also the 1965 medium format camera I use still gives a far superior image than my relatively new mid range digital.

3. rottobloggo says:

Did Bento pap MK on film? I think not.

4. shazza says:

The shop sign above Max’s bonce is great.

Good Question, Where the is Bento?

6. orbea says:

The focus of CommuniTree is to revegetate the city and revitalise forbidding urban spaces.

Busily revegetating with forbidding choc milk

7. Off topic, but I want to punch Adam Hills in the face. Just so you know.

8. Pete says:

OT but I’m with you TLA, with the exception of my phone I’ve never made the transition to digital. Thought I wanted to once or twice but too hard to make a decision when I already have a camera.

9. Rob F says:

If that really is Max then i am sated. Far worse that anything I could have imagined.

10. …and hot on the heels of Bofo, comes gthe potential for yet more worst at the Frofo:

DIRTY PEOPLE!