I’m Excited

By Dave. Wasn’t going to go genital graffiti two days in a row, but this works. Outside Brand building West Perth.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to I’m Excited

1. WarriorTom says:

Ha ha! I get it. It’s funny because it shows a frog speaking. But frogs can’t speak!!! Ha Ha!! Joke’s on you Kermit!

2. shazza says:

Begging for it really, isn’t it?

Big Kev’s let himself go a bit, but the festive season is an exciting time.

4. Hugh Jass says:

It’s funny because someone has drawn a human penis on the frog.

LOL!

5. valerie woodruffe à la francaise says:

Been doing french in my mullaloo kitchen for years, frogs legs are so juicy and tasty I just pop them in my mouth and gobble them up, the little bone in the middle can be a pain in the arse at times though

I suspect Valerie and Tom may be one and the same.

7. valerie woodruffe spitting out nazis says:

Snuff, Please tell me where I have ever said “NOBODY else has any contribution to make…”

You can put anything else in my mouth, but don’t put words in my mouth that I never said

Your silence is deafening

Wow, I just signed up for Optus and if you want to see more of this please just pick up a copy of The Optus guide book from any Optus shop and it has Dolphins,Frogs,Zebras and all that stuff all over it.