Weekend Worstoff 175

More words from the Booker nominated. By NataliaFan#1. I would have gone with Signs of Wife and made it a sequel to Run for Your Wife. Could run at The Regal for months.
More CHOGMabilia from Orbea.
More chalking on the streets of Fremantle by Matt.
And Bills saw that the Archbishop appears to be vandalising Curtin University. Surely not the toilets Bills? Wonderful.

Worst well.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 175

1. NF#1 says:

I’ve heard of lads giving their “arch-bishops” names, but…

2. I’m sorry Barry, you may call it “just tagging” but to me it’s straight out vandalism.

3. Saltysuzy says:

Orbs surely they didn’t let you into anything PHLEGMy.

4. langhorne says:

I think I prefer Jennie Mack of ‘Nightfall in Mackay’ to ‘Signs of Life’. I don’t advocate book burning, but in Tim Winton’s case I’d make an exception.

• NF#1 says:

You know, even on a good
      day, a happy day, I never
      had the feelin that I was
      proper, that I was safe,
      that I belonged.

That’s fuckin poetry that is, and in the “language really used by men.”

The statement is attributed to one “Bender” – Winton goes queer?

5. valerie woodruffe says:

If there were any signs of life Tim Winton’s book would be dog eared, like my much loved dog eared copy of both Tommy’s War and Tommy’s Peace. Shaun Sewell who saved the diaries is Tommy’s guardian angel on earth. The stories are both honest and touching in their simplicity, making the ordinary quite extraordinary.

Holden and Mazda are having the end of year sale, anyone intrested in a car.

7. Rob F says:

I’d rather kill myself than watch that play. Complete worst.

what play?, Holden and Mazda are car brands!