Herbal ball massage

Guaranteed to give you hot stones. By JaneZ. William Street City.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Herbal ball massage

1. Shazz says:

Had one of those in Bali last year. Never again. The herb balls gets so hot they burn.

2. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

I’ve always associated Thailand with ping pong balls … … for some reason.

3. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

4. DecepticonPom says:

Thems can’t even spell ‘Thai’ proper.

5. rottobloggo says:

I had a cold call on my mobile this afternoon from an Emma Jones.

Her thick accent was a giveaway, and she admitted she was calling from Bangkok.

But she insisted Emma was her real name.

Is Thailand the new India?

• Philipines new India. They all sound like Rose.

• Lucky Star says:

Sounds like the dodgy Indian that called me at home the other night claiming his name was Kevin Jones and telling me he was calling to fix my computer.

• orbea says:

I ~ love~ those calls.
          1st I engage in conversation to upset their script.
          2nd I listen and get very concerned by the polymorphic virus they have ~found~ ‘O noes’
          3rd I ask them to tell me how they found out about my computer
          4th I ask them to tell me my IP, and my OS, and my AV and firewall program
          5th I ask for instructions for my MacBook Pro (dont have one)
          They tend to hang up

• Bento says:

Ditto. They actually got angry at Mrs Bento for telling them lies, when she said she was sitting in front of the computer and awaiting their instructions.

• RubyRuby says:

I also enjoy becoming very confused and asking them “who has a computer”? I love the fact that the incidence of cold callers hanging up on me is increasing all the time, with nary a swear word uttered.

I also enjoy being asked if my parents are home, and handing the phone to Mr RubyRuby to deal with… A “who’s your Daddy?” moment, indeed…

• Rouei says:

My ex has the habit of asking them what they are wearing. They tend to hang up when I ask them for instructions for how to fix the virus on my custom install linux distro.

That massage sound yuck look at the stuff on the persons back.