Weekend Worstoff 147

Yes I’m back. Did you miss me? I had a lovely ride back from the airport last night. Firstly the air was clean, the sky clear and even some stars visible. First time seen anything but brown haze for two weeks. Secondly, the only words the taxi driver said on the trip were “Fucking Pigs!” as we passed a speed trap. The exact words I assume Editor Deefock has exclaimed on numerous occcasions lately.
All these I found to be welcome home pictures. Now this first from Natalie W has no, well, anything, but for an unknown reason it gladdened my heart to be welcomed home by a picture of half a toasted sandwich and a can of drink discarded in Kenwick. And where else could such a valueless nothing photo be posted? A content-less ennui generator.

And another picture from Orbea to remind me that I’m really home. Maylands.And taking a break from the massed scooters of Saigon, I’m welcomed home by a plonker in a stupid monster car from Kylie.And to just keep me in touch with my Asian experience, a nice Melbourne worst from Solari. Worst well. Glad to be back.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst car, worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 147

1. Shazzanator says:

Monster car drivers don’t need bumper stickers when the car yells Fuckwit all by itself.

All the taxi’s drivers in Perth dont speak English true fact and also cant tell where Morley Drive is BTW!.

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

The goat-herd returns
    No room here for “double cock”
    Wicked witch is dead

4. Rob F says:

Welcome back. Nice selection first up. For some reason a satellite photo of cock & balls is way funnier.

I bet the chairs in ‘Nam at least have backs on them. Building an entire wall for said purpose seems like an awful bother.

And I think we need BSwaM’s confirmation that’s NY style for ordering a double on the rocks.

6. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

I remember a simpler time when a passing astronaut would think of Perth as the City of Lights…

7. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

Where else indeed? Hilarious sandwich

8. orbea says:

autism association quiz night, winning table 63/70
    fellow on the table knew every PM of OZ down to the month of their tenure,
    scary general knowledge
    we won booze for third – yay

9. Lucky Star says:

Welcome back TLA. Hope it was a good trip. Nice return, with the disembodied cocks and monster truck. The seats with the deserted sandwich is a good start. A stark and simple worst.

10. don smith says:

Does that mean a giant willy and balls were killed in Maylands? Should one of us ask the police forensic squad?

11. Bill O'Slatter says:

In a sad news Peter Harries’ portrait didn’t win the Archibald.

12. BrownBook says:

Hey so do we still have to sit in the front seat of taxis in Oz? I spent some time in the Orient. Once you sit in the back, you can’t go… in the front seat anymore

Why wont my gravater work does anyone know. It might just be my laptop

yes i using my Hotmail.