sofas do furnish a lawn

No wonder Mr & Mrs Bento had to hurriedly move last year: Kelli papped this Mount Lawley furniture graveyard. Thanks Kelli. In other news just in, Cockster is banging on about Sexpo again: this ripped from the media release: “Penthouse Pet and pole dancing champion Miss Suzie Q will perform with her partner Toby J in a must see erotic ariel display, with international adult movie stars Katsuni and Kagney Linn Karter flying in especially for Sexpo,” Mr Godwin said. What: K & KLK aren’t coming to go to Rotto?

This entry was posted in worst furniture, worst garden, worst people, worst personalities and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to sofas do furnish a lawn

1. orbea says:

why dont you just post each council’s verge collection roster?

2. go west says:

How do you know that they don’t want to go to Rotto? They maybe taking advantage of a once in a lifetime junket

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

In a fine example of socialist agitation, I spotted this (third picture) magnificent specimen (Orbea?) herding ten or so homeless people through Northbridge yesterday, protesting Rob Johnson’s “find somewhere else to sleep” campaign. I do not of course mean to make light of Johnson’s insensitive handling of the issue.

4. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

I don’t want to put a downer on Sexpo but my dictionary provides ariel as a species of gazelle in W Asia and Africa. And while I can obviously see the artistic merit of an erotic display of flying tethered goats, unfortunately current WA laws deny me this level of vibrancy.

However tethered goat remains a delightfully sexist expression for young, attractive members of legal and accounting firms, as in “This is going to be a long, boring meeting better bring along a couple of tethered goats to brighten it up for the clients.” Not that I would ever do such a thing.

• Bento says:

“Tethered goats”. I will be using that term as much as possible from this day forward. Many, many thanks, RWL.

• rottobloggo says:

I thought it meant they were performing some Sylvia Plath poetry?

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

Perhaps this one. It’s got both goatsuckers and cockchafers.

Goatsucker

Old goatherds swear how all night long they hear
        The warning whirr and burring of the bird
        Who wakes with darkness and till dawn works hard
        Vampiring dry of milk each great goat udder.
        Moon full, moon dark, the chary dairy farmer
        Dreams that his fattest cattle dwindle, fevered
        By claw-cuts of the Goatsucker, alias Devil-bird,
        Its eye, flashlit, a chip of ruby fire.

So fables say the Goatsucker moves, masked from men’s sight
        In an ebony air, on wings of witch cloth,
        Well-named, ill-famed a knavish fly-by-night,
        Yet it never milked any goat, nor dealt cow death
        And shadows only–cave-mouth bristle beset–
        Cockchafers and the wan, green luna moth.

• Snuff says:

My initial google image search turned up a Disney mermaid, but then I clicked on a related search which I won’t name. You do not want to do that with safe search switched off.

Despite indubitably sound advice, I do love me some goat, however. Meh, you may well say, soon followed by OMG.

5. BrownBook says:

Really hope the expo coincides with CHOGM

Sofa’s do furnish a lawn and so do old T.V’s everyone’s getting rid of them in my neighbourhood.