Vandalise my heart

Okaaaay then. Here’s one I would be happy for the police to prosecute. This belongs in a diary with a ribbon, not on our defenceless electrical boxes. And I believe this slop is also plagiarised. Dude, you’re outsourcing your suicide fantasies? And it’s pink.   Twice in a row for Swan view. Maybe they are all too fat? By Samir.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Vandalise my heart

Thats just random.

Plagiarized from who? My Chemical Romance?

3. Shazza says:

I’m really impressed by the way they managed to fit that narrative prose so evenly onto the boxes. It’s also quite interesting if you read across from box to box in a book like manner rather than each separately.

4. Lucky Star says:

Very neat text for graffiti. The wording really does look like it should be in a song by one of those emo bands.

5. Pete says:

Seems that the ‘further up the hill high school’ might be doing a reasonable job – spelling ok, grammar ok, good use of an elipsis.

Not worst. Should be encouraged.

6. orbea says:

i keep having sometimes I dreams that wish the light could turn me a people are out for a trying to change…kill me

certainly better than 99% of billboard advertising or a blank grey metal box – fushia=future cunts

7. David cohen says: