Where the flavour is…

More suburb bashing. By TG of Swanview.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Where the flavour is…

1. David cohen says:

Slow fat train coming,
    fancy Swan View dining car:
    Midland Maccas stop.

Whats so bad about a traffic light im rating it because I like it.

3. E.V. says:

Suburb bashing? Sure, I’ll start with my own suburb. The sign is perfect for the entrance to Kwinana Hub shopping centre . If you want decent food like fresh oysters or cavier, forget it – bogans don’t eat them. The selection of fruit & vegies is dismal, too. I’m thinking of moving to Albany next year – better food, beautiful coastline, cooler weather, and worsts galore.

4. Shazza says:

Wouldn’t know about this suburb. Like Bento when he/she travels Wannaroo Rd, my eyes would be wide shut.

5. Lucky Star says:

I’m sure they meant to leave out the ‘o’. From the small amount of time I’ve spent around Swan View, I’ve gathered the C-Bomb is the most commonly used word for that area. And that’s before you meet the non-reflective population.

6. Natalia Fan #1 says:

There are parts of Swan View, those not sans view and/or directly facing John Forrest National Park at least, which are actually very nice. As a middle class further-up-the-hill high school student, I slummed it for two years at Swan View High, which seemed like a better choice than Governor Stirling at the time. Anyway, the “welcome” in question could easily be indicating the way from Swan View toward one of its even fatter wrong-side-of-the-tracks adjacent suburbs. Midvale is a likely candidate, though Stratton is also a possibility.

7. Pingback: Vandalise my heart | The Worst of Perth