I’m here for my subsidy

Rurotard Tshirt

This entry was posted in worst tshirts. Bookmark the permalink.

51 Responses to I’m here for my subsidy

1. Jaidyn-Jaxxon says:

2. BrownBook says:

We’re talking Northam, yes?

3. Rolly says:

Anywhere beyond the immediate surrounds of the “Metrocentric Twats” (©2007Rolly).
    Definitely YES!

4. Ljuke says:

The wording is just… how do you write that thing that chefs do when something is just right and they put their fingers to their lips, kiss them, then pull them away?

5. orbea says:

Can’t make this shit up, 2012 will be the year of the farmer ffs.
    Fucken wallet stuffing, subsidy grabbing, teat suckling, sheep shagging, ute fornicating, whinging rainfall nerds, protectionist wankers.
    Yes as a matter of fact the world does not owe rurotards a living. If you want a high risk occupation based on chaotic systems miles from health support, take up career russian roulette, a significantly better outcome, in that we wont have to fund the flying fucekn doctor, flying nun, and flying fucken funeral director. Just leave the corpse there for the GM enhanced rats to pick over.

“The character and spirit of our farming and rural communities is never more apparent than when they are facing significant challenges,” he said.

Because in a ‘normal year’ the selfish cunts are whinging about having to pay tax like every other person on the continent. When they arent whinging then they have tied up their family trust tax minimisation scheme dodge through offshore companies and then whinge they’re not getting their level of increased price support against foreigners. Fucken foreigners, coming here and shagging our sheeps and driving prices down with vegies made from chinese poo.

TLA signme up for a fucken tshirt
    Cunts.

• Bento says:

Can I get a hell yeah?

• orbea says:

Looks like we got us a sow here instead of a boar.
        Don’t!
        Don’t!
        What’s the matter, boy?
        I bet you squeal.
        I bet you can squeal like a pig.
        Let’s squeal. Squeal now.
        Squeal.
        Squeal.
        Squeal louder. Louder.
        Louder.
        Louder.
        Louder!
        Louder! Get down now, boy!
        There, get them britches down. That’s that.
        You can do better than that, boy.
        Come on, squeal. Squeal!
        What’s you wanna do with him?
        He got a real pretty mouth, ain’t he?
        That’s the truth.
        You’re gonna do some prayin’ for me, boy.
        And you better pray good.

6. Pingback: Rurotard Swag Pack | The Worst of Perth

How Retarted!

Oh I Knew Watching……

9. Maybe it’s time for a “I survived the Convoy of Cunts” Tshirt?

10. Pingback: Leeuwin hepcats left out in the cold | The Worst of Perth

11. RubyRuby says:

Not quite sure what the conclusion of the article is, but I think I can guess the TWOP verdict on this article.