Weekend Worstoff 116

I have a dim memory of this being sent before, but a garden with several concrete aboriginals is worth another look. From Brendan H.Speaking of already worsted, let me thank the 8 people who have sent me the Greens and Cock sign. We have had it before, and apparently they deliberately used the word “cock” and it is not graffiti. Ths last version by Bob Loblaw. The Camel Tow towtruck has already been covered too btw.Bob also saw the plates for the Shire of Goomalling. If having possums is the best you can boast about, then you might as well go with State of Excitement.And Vegan saw what looks like a blatant attempt to discourage the disabled from visiting Margaret River. That’s almost as expensive as parking at The Convention Centre in Perth.And lest we forget from Damien W.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst car, worst garden, worst sign and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 116

1. Ljuke says:

There really isn’t much in Goomalling. I’ve been there. Lots of people who would name their kids Jaiyden.

2. B.T. says:

Greens and Cock… at Dog Rock?

3. Hugh Jass says:

Hey TLA, where’s my graffiti train picture that I emailed you last weekend?

4. Bag O'Turnips says:

I don’t mind Greens & Cock for my coffee: a deliberately low-rent hipster vibe, confirming their hipster credentials with slightly overpriced coffee. Nonetheless, the hot bevvies on offer are fine and the cake fridge is very well stocked. I also love going with a friend and whilst taking in our sustenance, we can play the numerous board games and admire the mind-boggling array of posters.

Leederville hipster poseur image possibly a Worst, but as a sum of its manifold parts, certainly Not Worst.

5. WAtching says:

Hey TLA.

Did you moderate my recent comment?

6. Mattb says:

Nothing witty to add – just that I found this post incredibly funny for no particular reason.