Ibis Abyss

Orbea reports from the scene of the Kooky Kabin, where the Ibis have flown the coop and the cats are being herded. Perhaps it’s time for some of WAtching’s famous Comic Sans Counselling, although I do believe that anyone with 3 or more cats on their property would benefit much more from a good tasering.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Ibis Abyss

1. Bonnie says:

Completely unrelated to the post, but here’s an update on the rotating dolphins:

2. richarbl says:

Phone numbers in irregular blocks really shit me but it would be hopeless talking to these people about the problem

3. orbea says:

two coppers been here on site since yesterday.
    Channel Nein getting their cameras out at 8.50am
    The two ladies are sitting behind the Baravan.
    Either side of the blocked off footpath are massive prunings chippers.
    I’ll take more pics on my way home.

4. orbea says:

Pussy haven.

• I bet those cats were pleased. Yay, saved…wait, why am I being put down?

• Bag O'Turnips says:

The Grim Reaper cometh for these doomed pussycats:

Feline AIDS (rolls the green bowling bowl of barbiturate…STRIKE!!!)

(To be perfectly Francis Aloysius Thomas Cat (the full name of Reg Whiteman’s alter ego) with you all, I feel kinda sorry for the poor pussies, having a tripod cat myself (11 years old, and still putting fear into the rodents of Morley).)

• Hutch says:

RSPCA and cops would have needed the affordable counselling

• orbea says:

I reckon quite a few of the dead cats found had been tossed back over the fence by the long suffering Inglewoodians

Fine reporting, Orbea.

Succinct one-sentence pars.

How do the two ladies feel?

6. Bag O'Turnips says:

As for Comic Sans Counselling Service, they’re only about 24 blocks up Walter Road at Morley Gonorrhoea’s poor cousin, Morley Market. Keep it in the neighbourhood.

• Shreiking Wombat says:

Some of the comments over there are pretty funny:

Western Australia’s worst development black holes:-

“Armadale,Gosnells,Thornlie,Maddington,Cannington,Kelmscott”
        “Colin Barnett and Rob Johnson by far.”

“Have you seen the Perth Convention Centre from Kings Park??? It looks like a giant vegetable market!!!”

“Further to my earlier post (#61), it has to said that the squalid, tacky and cheap CBD suits the knuckle-dragging trash that inhabits the place…”

“The whole of Perth is a giant eye sore. They should demolish the whole city and start again. Perth really is the arse-end of the universe, only 50 years behind the rest of Australia.”

Typical, now the counselling will be at TAXPAYERS EXPENSE, and they’ll get 3 square meals and free TV, honestly it’s like CLUB MED etc etc.

OMG is that Morley, Ive never noticed it and I might have to go to that place as i have a few worries.

I rated this because I like Morley.

I had a thought that TLA102 is Bhudda.