Something Rotten…

Since it seems like people are in a mood to slag off Denmark,which is rapidly turning into a shithole like Dunsborough, here is the only pic I took in the town. It only requires Brendon fucking Julian to finish the job. Cranio-sacral my backside. Engrave that fuckers.

This entry was posted in worst sign, worst town and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Something Rotten…

1. Onanist says:

“The Forum” contains only two shops?!

The wonderfully convenient nature of alternative therapies is that you can discover them, recommend them and apply them with absolutely no research based evidence of their value or formally recognised qualifications.

2. Pfortner says:

Suburbs’ southern spread
    Fails to rout haunted forest
    Witches spread their rot

3. Natalia Fan #1 says:

*Satan’s there*

4. I was seething so much when I saw this sign that I didn’t ntice the comic sans.

isn’t cranio-sacral balancing the mystic art of sticking your head up your own arse?

6. vegan says:

reflexology? my reflex is to gag.

7. shazza says:

Graffiti suggestion. Convert above sign to The Flimflam Forum.

8. Jon says:

Reminds of the recent Tim Minchin concert – “What do you call alternative medicine that works?” – – answer- “medicine”

9. Pfortner says:

Great video store in denmark.

10. Artheretic says:

The Denmark Forum must be a highly rated precinct. It’s got two goatses which as we all, down in tha SW know, is our equivalent of a Michellin star

welcome to Denmark we are always open but may just need a little loosening

11. edwarddebozo says:

where’s the friggin raeki? That’s the one that gets me going most of all. It’s like a new age version of baptism!

12. Shreiking Wombat says:

Speaking of oracular feacal matter, did anyone see Nurries’ column today?

13. Shreiking Wombat says:

I lapsed into a coma after the first couple of pars. But it starts out in the usual fasion:

“A few weeks ago I was at a function blah blah blah. Had a quiet word to the Premier delicate hearing-vessels about something or other blather blather blather…”

If I had to read the whole thing I’m afraid I’d have to ask someone to kill me.

Dunsbrough its the new Denmark LOL.