Weekend Worstoff 83

Hope to see some of youse pigs at The Brisbane tonight. I will be there from 7. Will try to post from the pub to give you any status reports. Also those on twitter lets go with #lazyaussie as the hastag. Or you can read them in the sidebar. You may need to provide your own black rectangles to cover your faces so I don’t have to do it later in photoshop if any pics taken.  If you haven’t seen me before, I look like this. Speaking of piss sinking, David sent me this. As David says, nice to see Becks worsting and then reworsted. Celebrating the fall of Berlin wall, Becks’ fake graffiti rebadging “opression” regraffitied to read depression. Right on.G’Day sent a shot of someone wanting to change transperth scheduling. May as well try and bend spacetime from your phone. And Cimbali sends in a sign, with worst lettering and spelling. Nice.

Was fascinating watching #spill on twitter as the Libs went mental. I believe Wilson Tuckey was the model for Mermaid Man on Spongebob. Would that make Abbott barnacle Boy?

Thanks everyone. Worst well.

G’Day 29

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 83

Lookin’ good, TLA. The boy has talent.

Congratulations again, and have a great night.

p.s. Not that it doesn’t warrant an encore, but it’s deja vu all over again.

2. shazza says:

Youv’e a mind like a steel trap Snuff.

I love Mermaid Man with his little shell bikini top. Almost as funny as Spongebob with a slidewhistle.

See you tonight TLA.

3. flynn says:

Enjoy you night at the pub.

4. margeryx says:

Abbott is definitely a rusted on barnacle boy. Sometimes his two brain cells knock together and what comes out of his mouth seems like coherent thought.

5. monkeypants says:

have a great night all! i am knocking back margeritas over here in brissie in true comrade like spirit. looking forward to seing the pics.

6. Frank Calabrese says:

Good luck, I’m staying in the bunker and keeping an eye on the Willagee By-Election and seeing the 12 yr old get defeated by a Grown Up :-)

7. Golden1 says:

It is already the middle of the night in Melbourne – damn that daylight savings! I’m sure you are in full swing and I wish I was there. Have fun.

8. shazza says:

Thanks for an enjoyable evening TLA. Was great to meet some TWoP luminaries.

9. G'day from WA says:

“I wasn’t talking on my mobile, officer, I was photographing worsts! Honest!”

10. Tommo says:

Haha, that sign cracks me up every time I go to Midland!
    Proves that Midland people can’t read/spell/write/do shit.

No i think Rolly is Tony Abott is Rolly and Tommo your not a friend mine called Tom Foresst.