The Sign of Three

Three notes seen around the place. I did like the Dalkeith House pic and loved the No Derows disclaimer. And urgent sale! I’ve just realised that Farnham is a complete knob! A more generous discount would have been better, or was that what they’d pay you to take the tickets? And the last one I have no idea what it’s about. derowderowcufarnhamsloppy

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to The Sign of Three

Nice, TLA. The first one just screams non derow, doesn’t it, and it’s only an abductive inference, but I’d ratiocinate that the last one is another of those hilarious RSVP.com profiles.

2. poor lisa says:

Sloppy needs to appear as today’s guest commentator or the post’s a failure – the bar’s been raised.

Why would I buy John Farnham tickets at a piddling discount of $7 when I could get 2 weeks at $310 (or lower) in the BIG house with the BIG pool in Dalkeith (or if you don’ t know where that is, think of rakish Nedlands) with the 2 guys who can do tech drawing? Sounds like my kind of holiday and I won’t take the children.

Can you send me the contact number TLA.

3. monkeypants says:

i actually thought when i looked at those house drawings that it was a hovering alien craft ready to abduct the occupants for someanal probing.

perhaps that’s why the rent is reasonable?

4. curious says:

saw the flesh pipe poster the other day and i was just as confused as aussie.

John Farnham (also big)

• Chainge Daile says:

Gosh I wish you’d left the contact details for that up. I’d ring and buy those tickets even if they were for last week.

6. WAtching says:

For Sale
    3x John Farnham tickets. Urgent sale. $340
    Will swap for BnS Tickets.

7. Pingback: Sheep Herding « theincrediblyrudelogophile