Shades over Innsmouth

“Far are the shades of Arabia, / Where the Princes ride at noon.”
Walter de La Mare

or perhaps

Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah-nagl fhtaga.
–H.P.Lovecraft, “The Shadow over Innsmouth”

I struggled with the quotes for this post because I don’t understand the what and the where. The how I could take a guess at, but..? What do they do? Why are they modelled by Cthulhu himself? Do they take a video feed from your undies? What fuck happening. Having said that, I do want a pair.

sunglsungl2

This entry was posted in worst fashion and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Shades over Innsmouth

1. shazza says:

So many questions…

Why are they selling to life itself? What the hell is a besideyou? What if I don’t have any brilliant aspects, having become jaded and cynical over the years.

Seems to me to be the tool of choice for perverts, with marketing by Jesper.

Tapping the lucrative ‘paedo dollar’, I see.

3. shazza says:

Do you think ‘paedo’ in text is going to attract a few to the site today? If so.
    You go to hell and you die.

I noticed the paedo in the news last night, who has to take ‘anti-libido medication’

in our house this is known as ‘gin’, and is not considered a punishment

5. Cookster says:

Surely this is technology was tailor made for TWOPPERS trying to take that killer shot without being caught in the act? And perves.

• Frank Calabrese says:

I reckon Dr Karl will buy them for his troops to use when dealing with suspects and in aiding in the gathering of evidence, as they don’t look as obvious as those helmet cams and your average crook won’t know he’s being filmed.

if only you had been wearing a pair when you were monstered by Chong, you could have captured an ‘in your face’ shot

7. Everyone will be wearing a pair of these fuckers within a decade. Mark my words.

Data constantly being sent to a remote hard drive via the mobile phone network.

Then the cancer epidemic will kick in around 2050 and… um… it will all be apples, I suppose, coz the world will probably be overpopulated to the shit by then and in need of a good cullin’, anyway.

• Richarbl says:

The world is already overpopulated and a good cullin’ long overdue.

• shazza says:

Cullin wouldnt be necessary if people would just stop stuffing with the natural order of things. If we just let people ride bicycles without helmuts, cars without seatbelts, boats without life jackets, allow idiots to cross railway tracks when the bells are ringing, go bushwalking without safety precautions, smoke and not be offered any medical services for subsequent ailments and so on and so forth, then we wouldn’t have need to cull. Darwins law would apply. Easy!

• Richarbl says:

Maybe so Shazza and I do appreciate your rational input but I tried all those things to no obvious detrimental effect except for a mild retardation in psychological performance.

I was thinking more like gassing the entire Western hemisphere.

8. Big Ramifications says:

There was an ad in yesterday’s The Australian for the Barrow Island gas project stating that the world’s population increases by 75 million each year. And for some reason Chevron and WA natural gas were part of the “solution”.

I think I got that right. Didn’t pay much attention to what it was trying to say. I was just thinking 75 MILLION HOLY MOLY!!