Ramblin’ Man

…and when it comes to leaving, I hope you’ll understand, I was born a ramblin man… Allman Brothers

I can understand leaving a saxophone out on the verge (jesus those fuckers are loud) but a guitar? I choose to believe it’s a tribute connected to the passing of Les Paul.

South Perth

guitar

This entry was posted in worst music and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Ramblin’ Man

Perhaps the school has a strict ‘no rock & roll’ policy. Did you check the other entry points? I suspect you may find drum-kits, amps, microphones, spandex, roadies and groupies scattered about the streets, waiting to be picked up again on the way home in the afternoon.

Maybe even one of those guitar-keyboard contraptions. Those things are sweet.

2. dan says:

I choose to believe the aliens are abducting rastafarians, musos, lesbians and other unwashed undesirables.

I suspect a nexus between the get-out-on-Sunday to-let ad revealed in WW68 and this sorry detritus.

Someone was told to pluck off.

4. Big Ramifications says:

Somebody said he came from New Orleans
    Where he got in a fight o’er a Cajun queen
    And a crashin’ blow from a huge right hand
    Sent a Louisiana fella to the promised land
    Big John, Big John, Big John, Big Bad John

Big John > the Ramblin’ Man

I believe that a blues musician went down to this crossroads in South Perth and tried to make a deal with the devil.

the devil was to have given him the ability to play badass riffs in exchange for his soul, but since the crossroads was in a school zone there was a horrible short circuit of mojo and the devil turned the muso into a paedo.

he was immediately arrested and the guitar left behind

or something

no doubt he is now in teh holding cell on anti-libido medication singing the ‘Bicycle Seat Sniffing Blues’