My Little Flower

From C who saw these at Perth Tafe (Spiritual home of the Tafecuntz?) Yeah I’ll pay that as a worst.

tafe

This entry was posted in worst art, worst public art, worst sculpture and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to My Little Flower

1. poor lisa says:

You’re not allowed to say anything bad about any kind of triffid.

triffid? it looks more like a Banksia,

named by the famous botanist and arts critic: Ron Banks.

the two tubes on the right look like legs – can you wear it as a fancy dress costume?

you could walk around making Dalek noises and shouting ‘pollinate!’

3. CB One says:

My first thoughts were worst triffid ever. Now I’m thinking the one at the front is the worst Xanthorrhoea ever. I guess there’s no crossover between tafecuntz and artycuntz.

It seems the main difference between Tafecuntz and kindergarten children is the size of the pipecleaners used in their craft projects.

5. Big Ramifications says:

Me: It’s afraid!
    Crowd: [CHEERS LOUDLY]

/obscure?

6. Rolly says:

Reminds me of “The Little Shop of Horrors.”

7. shazza says:

Jeez you guys, someone goes to all that effort to spruce up the Tafe Bookshop and all you lot can do is whinge about it. You all need to get a life.

I challenge you all to stop whinging, and tell me what you would do to improve the TAFE Bookshop. If you dont ever learn to engage with questions on this topic then the TAFE Bookshop will be designed and built and you might not like it…………………… but i spose it would at least give you all something to go online and pretend to undertstand through th unwitty comments you all seem to be so fond of.

• ljuke says:

I would like to call attention to your poor grammar Bento. Please improve before posting again. You new bastard.

• Bento says:

I guess it might be a Wokshop, based on the sign.

Or a Grokshop.

Too soon?

• ljuke says:

Ooh I’m feeling the burn. I hope you’re going to be at this Sept 3rd thing, so I can claim satisfaction?

• Bento says:

Lamentably, no. I advised LA I would be unable to attend, shortly after the date was announced, and assumed the whole thing would be called off. Apparently not.

I was looking forward to swapping stories of Forrestfield shenanigans, but these (and your satisfaction) will have to wait.

My sincere apologies.

• ljuke says:

Heh. Did you know that Forrestfield High is now known as “Darling Range Sports College”. There’s a worst right there friends.

• Frank Calabrese says:

I wonder if this is part of King Colon and Elizabeth Stablecunt’s move to semi privatise the education system ? :-)

Expect a lot of Yuppiefied schools to take part and create little enclaves where the riff raff will be weeded out and only “nice” children will be enrolled.

• phreestyle says:

Ha. I used to teach at Forrie.

The kids in the sports programs were the antithesis of ‘nice’ children. A bunch of elitist arseholes is a much more apt description.

Sports college. Pft.

I went to the library. there wasn’t much to see. Just books wherever you looked.

10. Leo says:

It’s a quite interesting piece, but it could also double as an arse ornament.

11. claireee says:

Wow. Everyone over there is so narky. It fills me with joy that there is so much love over here and the only ones who get new assholes are the illiterate

12. flynn says:

the weeds in my lawn would make these guys look like pansies….

13. xald says:

Man, I really need a better camera.