I hate cats – to death

A nice if puzzling find by Blake in Innaloo. Is a cat hatred worth climbing onto a servo roof for? Maybe it is. That’s the third graffiti this week, but the first without obscenity.

cat

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to I hate cats – to death

1. xald says:

Maybe it’s not about feline hatred as such, but sending a message to all the Innaloo beatniks that they are not wanted?

this is just an idle threat

I will not believe that this person genuinely hates cats to death until I see the hides of the feral vermin hanging from the roof of the servo.

or made into hats:

this would be an ideal hobby for Pam Casellas to take up in her retirement

4. Bill O'Slatter says:

Lolz, I has catburger from PoPo’s restaurant.

5. Rolly says:

Nothing to do with the AFL then?

No doubt the graffitist would like to see all moggies on a catafalque?

Their favourite place in Rome is the catacombes?

I thank you!

How unfortunate that their dissatisfaction with the DVD they’d rented from the servo blinded them to this opportunity.

8. Leo says:

Maybe they’ve seen Cats many times and actually prefer Phantom of the Opera. Was this servo on Sunset Boulevard?

9. hep cat

A cool person in the 40s who understands and speaks “Jive” talk.
    Man 1:Look at that pink pigeon. She’s a murder of a Queen. I might go beat up the chops, but i might say something off the cob or some off time jive.
    Man 2:Forget it, Buddy Ghee. that gate over there’s a hep cat and that pigeon is his main queen.

Urban Dictionary.

10. Ljuke says:

Well, it couldn’t have been Jay.

11. Anonymous Perthon says:

The dog did it

12. FWIW, Rodney Rude sings I Hate Cats.

If I was Prime Minister of Australia, and that’s debatable
    I’d pass a law to make all cats inflatable
    Then lay around on the beach all day
    Talkin’ with you mates in a casual way
    About how many waves ya caught with ya cat

13. phil says:

death hates cats, bloody fuckers get nine chances…..also catfish