Send your old fonts to Africa

Jack found this in Ashfield and sent it in as a graphic design nightmare. How sad that charities and similar tend to use donated graphic design from people who are not familiar with the concept. Surely we can donate Papyrus font to Africa too?

Apart from graphic hell, I did have the awful feeling that this might be a pic of Gadiel after he’s been helped by Ashfieldonian fashion experts. It’s very Britney. I’ve seen Ashfield residents looking worse than this. And they weren’t churchgoers either. Is Africa really in such strife that old manchester encrusted with Ashfield semen could make things better? If so, Obama better visit again with some old underpants from his student days.

clothing-binclothing-bincu

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Send your old fonts to Africa

1. Can’t believe no commments. Ashfield, semen encrusted, i thought this one had it all.

• Bento says:

You should have a look at the E’Co Kids website, if you want to see something that truly has it all.

Misplaced apostrophes, awful graphic design, shit website, poor grammar and spelling, and a particularly bewildering selection of fundraising products (fish tanks? wipers? huh?), and perhaps the lamest mascots I’ve seen since Captain Cleanup (Tommy Tire? Bertie Bottle?).

I predict this Worst will be a slow starter, which grows to become a truly classic worst as TWOPpers find their way around the website. There is also the irresistible prospect of a ‘Spot the E’COKids Van’ treasure hunt.

• Snuff says:

Thanks, Bento. I knew I shouldn’t have looked.

• shazza says:

Bento is right. I had a look at the web site this morning looking for some religious association but found nothing obvious. It is an odd site.

I also found it bemusing that they would place the collection bin in Ashfield. Surely even Midland or Guildford would have been better options??

The Wanted ! poster font seems reasonably appropriate for Gadiel’s mugshot, TLA. Perhaps it’s a some kind of exchange programme ? The Ashfieldis sent them clothes, and the Somalis educate their kids with pirate shows.

p.s. The first link is obviously shooped. She’s wearing undies.

3. Rolly says:

Sorry, TLA, but with my deeply ingrained cynicism and total mistrust of the Charity/Evangelical Industry, such puerile attempts at pathos simply turn my guts.

4. Dick says:

Avast! Be afeared ye scurvy dogs, lest me hearties learn ye about recycling?