The Tankmaster Chronicles – Day

Now, back to Bento’s Tankmaster series. this time by day. Doesn’t quite have the glamour of the night series does it, but more classically worst. That might even be the Hawaiian god Cohones there too. I likes the Dobermans.

tankdaybigtankdaybigwdtankdaybigkahuntankdaybigpalmcu

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst tree and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to The Tankmaster Chronicles – Day

1. shazza says:

The night shots had some humour about them but these pics made me want to cry. Sad and FW.

Magnificent. Are those two Leunig sculptures in the second shot?

I like the pups too, TLA, but divested of its cloak of darkness that’s as worst as the fake tree face thing thingy.

I’m reminded now of the Parrot’s club clearing strategy, as cruel as it was effective. At 3 30 James would arrive in the (out of) control centre, and maniacally announce, “Okay, hit ’em with the ugly lights!”

4. bradc says:

Tankmaster is such an enigma. Ive wanted to go in many times but the access is incredibly tricky. The beauty of Bento’s photography has strengthened my resolve.

I also like the huge fibreglass workman with the hammer on the opposite side of the road towards Perth a little.

5. poor lisa says:

What is more sustainable than a plastic palm tree?

6. Josie says:

Palms are worst. Fake palms are… incomprehensible.

7. Bonnie says:

I thought the one on the left looked more like a rottie – bit stocky for a Doberman?

8. Shreiking wombat says:

Geez shazza, what avatar is that? It looks delightfully comely and wanton.

9. Cimbali says:

Dog on left: Whaddayafilmin?
    Bento: The tree
    Dog on right: Faggot!

10. Cimbali says:

Just passed the late night Tankmaster on the way home and was saddened to hear that they are going to construct a flyover on Roe over that intersection. The Tank meisters will lose much of the prestige of their location but on the other hand you may be able to lob your apple cores out of the car window and into the hole in the coconut.

11. Maddison-Jaxon Tyler-Mason says:

I am loth to report that the TANKMASTER glow palm appears to be gone- in fact the whole store may have disappeared. I glimpsed its absence from the 320 but didn’t have a camera ready. Vanished worst- total devs mate. I can only hope TWOP ain’t to blame.

12. Pingback: Weekend Worstoff 192 | The Worst of Perth