Sequinned Soprano

If you’re going Mafia, do you also go sequins?  What next, “I heart Paedos” written in flowers? You can see a reflection of Liberty Cinema on Barrack Street in this shot, which I think used to be The Kimberley, where I saw the Chinese film Demon Wet Nurse. For some reason that link had a popup saying “one of your Perth buddies has a crush on you”. Cookster, is it you? It’s you right? Don’t get the 4skin oil out too quick buddy. You can look but you can’t touch.  Seriously, you can’t touch. I’m not joking.

mafiamafiawide

This entry was posted in worst fashion and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Sequinned Soprano

• Snuff says:

Somebody must have called Crime Stoppers, skink.

• Rolly says:

“Yeah, indeed!” I thought, until I opened the link and found that it referred to stealing something.

Disappointing.

• Groucho says:

What I love about this piece of missing art is the inspiration behind it : “inspired by the workers who brought roads and electricity to the area.”…..now are we talking about the council and main roads department shovel leaning fag smoking bum scratching beer bellied variety of inspirational worker ?

• Bento says:

Surely Yanchep only got roads and electricity in the last few years?

1. shazza says:

I’m not so much into the Mafia stylin, more Pimp Chic a la the blue suit.

I don’t mind the Kid Creole, minus the bling, TLA. You’ll come for the zoot suit, but you’ll stay for the Coconuts.

3. Grrr says:

How is this worse than some of the things the ex-Coffin Cheater style guru used to wear?

Also: holy blazes! There is, basically, a zoot suit in the background.

Clearly this is the shop for Perth’s most fabulous gangtas and thugs.

am I right in supposing what “MF” represents?

has that word been rehabilitated now?

is it now something one would proudly announce to the rest of the room?

one could perhaps pair the Mofo Skivvy with the Cuntkini, and become a Mofo cunt?

5. Bill O'Slatter says:

I thought the centre of Mafia chic is Leederville.

6. Cookster says:

TLA, I’m warming the oil in my moist palms as we speak…

7. Cookster says:

Going off topic – the youngsters are getting stuck into me on my post about Lovers & Lobbers… fuckers are making me out to be some old prick from an age where Swan Lager was the only street drug going around.

8. DMC says:

Do you think Tan Lap Man, the star of Demon Wet Nurse, is using his real name or just has the worst stage name euphemism going around?

And skink, perhaps this will settle your fashion conundrums… http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,25370006-5012985,00.html