Hemp up your 4 Skins mateys!

For a moment I thought I was being hoaxed with these two from M, but I see from the Hemp website that they have indeed foregrounded the 4skin, so I’ll take the hand relief as genuine too. These be at the Sexpo Cookster? They are so obvious, could it possibly be deliberate? What the hell do you use hemp oil for? Maybe it IS used for foreskins? That bottle looks like it would oil up over a thousand though. On the other hand (nyuk) The Aveda doesn’t look big enough. That tube would only be good for half a dozen jobs.

4skin1handrelief

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Hemp up your 4 Skins mateys!

1. Grrr says:

“I LOL’d” as the kids would say, before being raked over the coals by Inside Cover The Most Feared Page In The West.

2. Grrr says:

They, what happened to Lovers and Lobbers?

This blog is open to invited readers only

did anyone else spot another continuing TWOP riff – the Apostrophe Police – being ripped off by Inside Cover this morning?

and that bit of pedantry about a ‘complete stop’ being a tautology is complete bollocks. Clearly he is unfamiliar with a ‘rolling stop’ and a ‘whistle stop’, which are both common terms railway terms and distinct from a complete stop.

I would write and complain, but I am sure other pedantic trainspotters will beat me to it. I shall go and buff my buffers instead.

Despite claims, TLA, that there is an extremely low or undetectable level of any psychoactive molecules in hemp seed oil, I’m not convinced, if these two are anything to go by. I thought this company name might have been a typo until I discovered on this fascinating site that it’s fishbait. Now I just have to decide between the Dynamite Baits Chocolate Malt & Tiger Nut Liquid Attractant or the Heathrow Bait Services Supa Stench Oil.

My, what prominent watermarks you have, LA. Worried inside cover will steal your pics as well as your riffs?

6. They are implementing an exciting new stats package. Apparently it will make it easier for you pigs to see how popular i am.

7. Cookster says:

Hello all, I’ve been away oiling my parts in the Margaret River region, so this be a very apt post indeed.

However, before fiddling with the fosky, take care as the heady aroma is want to attract the Howling Wolves. A certain musk-cum-cheese scent known to incite the wolverine mating gland and to cause wanton masturbation among skinny stand-up comics.

If it’s not at Sexpo http://www.twitter.com/SexpoPerth then it damn well should be!

8. Richarbl says:

I am a bit concerned about the Hand relief, it would appear that some of the contents are missing. Store Tester perhaps?

9. Hand Relief is also a trademark I see.

• Richarbl says:

Nice pick up LA, I’ll bet they they a great chuckle down at the patents office when discussing what type of “application” should be used

10. shazza says:

Is no one going to make a gag about the breast exams? What a bunch of metros!!!!

11. And also, where has Cohen been today? Oh right. 4skins. As you were.

12. Pingback: Sequinned Soprano « The Worst of Perth

13. DMC says:

I think the hand relief lotion has a ready-made spokesperson in this Miss Universe Australia loser…

14. manhole says:

Hi. New here. I wanted to believe, and yup –

‘You may also like: Foot Relief’
    Right there at the site.