Weekend Worstoff 41

Bit of a Vic Demised fest this weekend. here he shows an example of worst driveway reversing in Osborne Park.

left hand down

left hand down

But unfortunately the Obornian didn’t reverse over this in Main Street. We have had an example of this model of garden ornament before,Vic, which was wearing a nappy.  Now we know why as this one has shat itself. Also reminds me of The Facial of The Gods, which I love.

week41arse

And Skylantern found 2 worsts in 1 framing. A big flag ute, and someone with a tardis numberplate. Thanks Skylantern.

week41flagAnd Savage Meat again from Vic. Might go together with Savage Bliss, from the Outrage some time ago.

week41soss

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst advertising, worst car, worst letterbox and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 41

1. Frank Calabrese says:

Don’t you love Ch 7 delaying the Tennis at night – especially when ABC TV News has just mentioned who the winner of the Women’s Final was :-) It’s the same with all other “Live” events.

2. Grrr says:

Actually….
    TARDIS should always be capitalised because its an acronym.

But I think the real issue is this: why aren’t these flags considered traffic hazards? Why aren’t our police enforcing some sort of law?

3. Frank Calabrese says:

But can you imagine the outcry from The Worst, Sattler, The Kahuna and the Sunday Crimes ??

Words such as “Un Australian”, “Revenue Raising” and other jingoistic crap would be in overdrive.

4. SkyLantern says:

Black ute: That’s not a flag. THIS is a flag!
    TARDIS1: It’s bigger on the inside.

5. Grrr says:

Frank, I would lick the tears from the (face cheeks) of $Outraged Group if it would prove a point… and I needed the salt.

Sattler is a puppy, and he really has softened over the years.

And I love the word “UnAustralian”. I have a T-shirt that says just that. I wore it November before last when I headed down to vote the Liveral Party out of power.

I need an excuse to wear it.

But, you think about this wrong…. Most Americans I know cannot believe the level of disrespect we show our flag (Aussie G-strings? Seriosuly?). We need to stir up the patriotism… The Local Media would have to fall in behind us.

What we need is a patriotic spokesperson to express our Tru Blu Ozzie Outrage at the disrespect bein’ shown to teh flag.

6. Frank Calabrese says:

I’m surprised such items aren’t a breach of the Flag Act , but in saying that it was deemed that burning the flag isn’t against the law as the legislation requires that an old flag is to be destroyed by.. burning it. :-)

7. Groucho says:

I think the backward pitcher holding dirty bum water feature certainly distracts from the hidden hose reel.

What could be more Australian than a u beaut ute with a u beaut flag…..

the american flag is protected by their flag code and abuse of it is a federal crime.

the Aussie flag has no such protection, so we may wipe our arse with it as much as we like.

quite right too

although there is a clause in the US Flag Code that the stars and stripes may not be worn as clothing, which might not be a bad thing if it stopped although those nongs wearing flag capes on Australia Day

it should not be forgotten that the current flag only became the national flag in 1954, and before that date the British Union Flag flew above it.

I used to have a T-shirt with ‘recalcitrant’ on it.

9. My Ning says:

Speaking of the Liverals, John Howard used to wipe his arse on the Austarlian flag everyday before rubbing our noses in it.

Sure, he may have had a small sausage that reeked of garlic and seasoning, but he sure was one savage piece of meat….

10. Pingback: Letterbox Drop « The Worst of Perth

11. ray colley says:

Ausi Park would still have some of those Brick shithouse. Uno the ones you pull the chain. When I was a kid I went to Boulder primary school until I came down & went to the Ausi Park primary school. I remember walking in listening to the Italians & slaves talking about the cats they killed. The urinals & shithouses in Boulder had shit & piss buckets but Ausi park were all pull chain septics. My brothers & I couldn’t believe how moder Ausi Park school was back in 1956.