Cash Dancers

I’m your cash dancer
A dancer for Wildcats
Just what would Tiny Pinder do?
Im your cash dancer
A dancer for Wildcats
And dancing for Wildcats will do
Tina Turner

Aussie Cash Dancers? Cash dancers? Does that bring up the wrong image? Cash and dancers goes together worse than lap and dancers. And when I hear dancers and perth Wildcats, I can only think Pinder. Pinder, Pinder. Pinder.

Dancer for cash

Dancer for cash

aussiecashcu

And Kayla look a bit surly to you? Not enough cash? Not enough dancing? Or is it because The Entertainment centre is no longer Wildcat central?

aussiecashcu21

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst sign and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Cash Dancers

1. Rolly says:

One can anticipate that the pawnbrokers and loan sharks will be doing a roaring trade for the foreseeable future in the current ‘economic downturn’; Wildcats and dancing dolls notwithstanding.

2. Rolly says:

TLA, Please put the blog clock to Summer time.

3. Groucho says:

Do you think Kelly and Sara are lesbian cash dancers ? I’m on to Ticketmasters as I type….

4. Vic Demised says:

Groucho @ 3, the same thought crossed my dirt-track mind. Kelly does seem to have her hand in Sara’s…. err… pocket. Maybe she’s stealing her wallet to supplement the pittance that such “dancers” are usually paid?

5. Jeez Vic, that’s a disappointment. I thought you were going to say that in 1987, you were, drugged, kidnapped and mercilessly fondled by cash dancers for 3 weeks, then woke up with no cash in a skip.

6. paul slurry says:

In New Zeelund.

Cash is certainly all the rage here, Rolly. The exchange rate between the yen and the Aussie dollar improved 33% in October, so it might just be time for a holiday in Bali.

I believe that since the global economic collapse and the decline in the dollar they are now known as the Small Change Dancers.

are we going to get stories about how many of these Vic has shagged?

I won’t be impressed unless he has done all fourteen at once

10. Skink, that’s already been flagged.

Surly, money, recent discussions of car salesmen, and of course, an Alsatian, collude to permit a link to this, possibly the best worst advertisement ever, TLA. Enjoy.

12. Dropstitch says:

I believe I went to high school with Kobi, ‘the cash dancer’ – at least now i’ll have something to say to her at the reunion…

13. BrownBook says:

At least these ones seem to be of age. In previous years watching the Wildcat cheerleaders made one feel like one was at a living Bill Henson exhibition.

14. There’s a minimum age for dancing? get outta here!

I believe that manoeuvre is called the ‘Dutch Wink’

Thanks, skink. I thought it was the ‘Pinder’.

17. Soups says:

This poster also ‘fills’ another TWOP criteria – currentness. That poster is at least 2 years old. Some of those dancers no longer dance on the team, see here http://www.perthwildcats.com.au/default.aspx?s=dancers-diary
    Surely Aussie Cash could once a year put the new poster up. Not a great hardship…