Got the nail polish GI blues

Someone (Cookster?) submitted a shot of this child mannequin in other clothes a long post past, but the little fellow stopped me in my tracks with his current costume last week. Is there someone who would buy a US Army outfit for their child? And would they be the same type of person to paint the toenails of their 4 year old?

A democracy of the degenerate

A democracy of the degenerate

usarmyfeet

This entry was posted in worst advertising and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Got the nail polish GI blues

1. Grrr says:

That mannequin needs Chairman Mao’s Little Red Book – stat.
    Or maybe Chairman Meow’s book.

2. flynn says:

In the states, the complete set includes a sub-machine gun and a lipstick.

3. Orbea says:

Sarah Palin’s grandkiddy?

4. Vic Demised says:

Orbea @ 3 -you could be on to something. The webbed toes are a giveaway.

PS -I deny having slept with Sarah Palin.

5. Johnny Nonation says:

Sure – there’d be plenty of child-soldiers willing to die for that look. Where do my kids sign up?

6. Cookster says:

TLA – not sure if that’s one of my manequins… not eastern european looking enough. Mine were the child brides in Beaufort Street. But I don’t think they’re around anymore, the Beaufort Street Bloggers ate the little blighters,,, a nice chianti, fava beans…

For what it’s worth, The Perth Files is getting a mention on 720 ABC tomorrow at 7.15am… at about the time that TLA drains his fifth bottle of Wolves and Teh ‘Rage butts out his last herring for the night.

Mate, with last-minute Media Ball conniptions, sniping at daylight saving zombies and knocking back job offers from Obama, I’ll still be up – so I’ll listen with great interest….