The Hunt for Drunk October

It’s Mo-tober, so here’s Octoberfest. Curtin University Tavern. What are those boys hiding behind their steins. And her hair?

What are they hiding?

What are they hiding?

This entry was posted in worst advertising, worst graphic design, worst sign and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to The Hunt for Drunk October

What, no cleavage, TLA ? Nice jugs, though.

Is that a wurst (sic) in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me ?

2. I’ve been keeping an eye out for more dongers to even it up a bit.

one can only assume the young gentlemen are recycling the beer back into their steins, which may explain tastes like piss.

I hope they have provided oompa music and ironic Nazi salutes from the students.

4. Groucho says:

You sure it is not advertising the Gay Ocktoberfest ?
    I am guessing the guy without the tie is the female in the relationship, don’t you ?

5. Another sexual situation that is defined as German. The two young ( Jung) gays are being offered beer ( because of their Aryaness and suitability for mating) by the lovely young madchen. However they take a defensive posture. This bodes ill for their future. Oh , and don’t mention the war.

6. Is the scarf around her neck designed to hide a prominent adam’s apple?

I think the guy who did the hands on the bloke with the tie is the one who did yesterday’s Jugs. I thought the right hand was missing, but look harder and you see an elongated mass. Nice work if you can get it.

Hence the sad lack of cleavage and the hair extensions TLA. Now we’re getting somewhere. “Her” hands look a bit big, too.

p.s. I mentioned it once, Bill, but I think I got away with it all right.

9. Rolly says:

God! I hope that they do better in their formal studies than they do at signwriting!

10. Not done by students. (I think)

11. Rolly says:

I hope.

12. Zarquon says:

The woman in the poster behind the two men looks like she’s throwing up in her beer.

yes Zarquon. the more you study these the worst it gets: in the middle pic, is that a foaming stein of dogshit or hot chocolate??

14. Bill O'Slatter says:

Now the logical conclusion is that he/she is a post op trannie and the boys have rejected her/him for not having the right equipment( ‘tho they are a little bit uncertain and are tending to vote in her direction). This must be the “Old Berlin”.

Assuming university students haven’t changed that much since my day (and before), it is safe to predict there will be at least one male engineering student at that party who thinks it will be riotously amusing to dress up as the beer wench.

And is it just me, or does her head appear to be a little right of centre, shoulder-wise?

16. B.T. says:

And still no category for worst jugs…

17. Bill O'Slatter says:

Bento they had to shift his/her head to get at the adam’s apple and engineering student /post op trannie same diff.

18. vicdemised says:

Those steins are at the perfect “erection angle” -as preferred by advertisers worldwide. I reckon they have holes in their bases -the guy on the right has a larger diameter hole than he on the left.

Bill @ 5, I’m not certain if they are Aryan -check the close-set brown eyes, the pointed chins, the pixie ears… I think they may be Gypsies.

The ‘madchen’ has plastered on her makeup to cover the chin-stubble and her flaxen plaits look like they’re made from… well, flax.

19. Midlandia says:

The cutout in the ridiculous red bow tie has a facial expression that looks like he’s about to chat up the barmaid of indeterminate gender.
    “Hey there, mein frau; I want to wear you like my lederhosen…”

20. Groucho says:

Don’t you love the smell of burning Lederhosen in the morning.

Hans and Fritz do have nice mugs so I am told

21. Vic. Re:

Yes, I was thinking there might be some “penis in the popcorn box” style action here.

22. forkboy says:

Descartes walks into a bar, and the bartender asks “Would you like a beer?”

Descartes replies “I think not” and POOF! he vanishes.

23. margeryx says:

Wittgenstein walks into a bar and the bartender ask “Would you like a beer?”

Wittengenstein replies “I like philosophy!”

Then Heidegger comes in and says “It’s beer time!”

And then Sartre cames in and says “It’s beer or nothing!”

Then Derrida comes in and deconstructs the whole scene and the other philosophers thump him.

A man walks into a bar. Ouch !

25. Adolf , Wittgenstein and the two leder hosen boys walk into a bar. Adolf and Wittgenstein attended the same primary school. Wittgenstein says I’ll show a Berlin party trick , so he hides one leder hosen behind the other. “Poof he’s disappeared” says Wittgenstein. Adolf shoots the lot of them and the barman.

26. forkboy says:

Hilter walks into a bar and sees a beautiful lady sitting in the corner. He wants to impress her, so he decides to buy her a drink. He turns to the barman and says, “two Martinis, please”, to which the barman replies, “dry”, and Hitler says, “nein zwei u FOOL!……and has the barman and his family sent to the camps (or campus in this respect).

27. Groucho says:

Don’t forget the complimentary nuts…..

28. Don’t be coy Groucho its got to involve at least one philosopher or Adolf and a bar. Work the complimentary nuts into it ( Hitler shot his complimentary nuts off …..) Extra points for leder hosen.

29. Pingback: Miles of Vomit | The Worst of Perth