The Only Gay in Allen park

Well I was going to save this for weekend, but with a gig of photos in the queue, what the hell.

Did anyone try to read Paul Murray’s muddled headed anti gay piece today? I call hypocrite Murray, as Skink snapped this shot of you near Allen Park only yesterday. Typical. The ones that protesteth too much…

And there does seem to be a mallee root down there.

The little dog is up my arse.

The little dog is up my arse.

This entry was posted in worst journalist, worst people and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to The Only Gay in Allen park

1. Paul Nurry says:

That is methinks a shameful lie. This is at first blush in Margaret Court’s house, NOT in Allen Park. It was simply research.

2. Ljuke says:

For a second I thought that was Google Street View.

I’m reminded of Rex Mossop’s classic quote, when performing a citizen’s arrest on nude bathers at Reef Beach in the early 80’s.

“I will not have male genitalia shoved down my throat”.

4. poor lisa says:

Primarily what Paul’s column & blog (cos 1 overblown item on the subject wasn’t enough!) conveyed is that he got so excited he couldn’t stand up because
    a) another journalist from his paper mentioned one of his columns and
    b) someone wrote a letter to the editor about it.
    In fact he quoted the entire letter in each item. It’s slightly pathetic. Perhaps he does not know what a following he has in TWOP.

He is angling for a pride float methinks. Didn’t Franca Arena get one in the Sydney mardi gras ages ago?

And excellent photoshopping LA

5. Frank Calabrese says:

I tried looking for the classic video exchange between Julian Clary & Rex Mossop from Tonight Live, but couldn’t find it :-(

Indeed she did, and if a public figure makes some sort of outlandish statement on Gay issues, it gurantees you a spot in the parade with a float in your honour :-)

So expect floats honouring Margaret Court and Mr Nurry, plus a float celebrating She-Ra herself :-)

Ah, Frank @ 6 – you must have read my mind. That was exactly the exchange I was thinking of.

7. Tis Skink’s ‘shoppin’ PLisa

Jebus. The comments on Nurry’s blog outdo Sattler’s minions for sheer redneckery.

9. Bill O'Slatter says:

#5 O’Slatter Corp is cranking up production on the Nurries mask as we speak. 500 massed bare assed Nurries : think about it.

10. edwarddebozo says:

At the West he’s known as The Mooner. Hmnnnnn. Wonder why!

11. My Ning says:

Dear P Nurry

After saying my bit about the poofs and lezzos last week, I felt it was time to turn my attention to women in politics seeing I wanted everyone to know that I, in all of my infinite wisdom, am neither homophobic nor misogynist.

And what better platform was there to air my plagurised views than the US vice presidential debate – an event which involved a woman and covered another area in which I am an expert (US vice presidential TV debates).

Let me say from the outset that the fact Sarah Palin is ATTRACTIVE means she reminds me more of Pauline Hanson than Julie Bishop, if YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Work that one out you bunch of dumbfucks – even poor Gracie and my little doggie were somewhat comfounded by this comment.

I don’t know what was more scary about that article – that Nurry thought that Palin won the debate (on account of not fucking up), or that he thought she was a good politician because she was ‘sexy’, or that he reminded him of Hanson, who by inference he must also think is ‘sexy’ (here comes my breakfast)

Letterman on Palin: he has been running a vicious campaign since McCain stood him up

I see that Mandurah has proposed a gat Mardi Gras, which has outraged the locals:

I particularly like the line: “(the councillor) quickly added that homophobia had nothing to do with his stance.”

I am disappointed that they resisted the temptation to use the headline “Mandurah Gay Mardi Gras buggered.”

here’s a bandwagon for Nurry to jump on.

14. Frank Calabrese says:

here’s a bandwagon for Nurry to jump on.

Nahh, it was reported by Fairfax – The Worst won’t touch it out of principle.

Expect Sattler or Beaumont to run with this.

15. Frank Calabrese says:

Yep, Beaumonts got his fingerprints all over it :-) which is very hypocritical of the station as Bob Maumill’s panel operator Rob Fletcher bats for the other team so to speak.

When details of the proposal emerged on Radio 6PR’s Morning Program today, the station’s switchboard lit up with callers across the Perth metropolitan area both for and against the idea.

16. Frank Calabrese says:

I love this comment on the “Your Say” page.

* Anonymous
    * January 09, 2009
    * 09:11 AM

Keep it in your homes please. You don’t see hetrosexuals skipping around the streets parading

Can anyone sayt Xmas Pagaent – flaunting a Christian message to all and sundry disguised amongst kiddie fantasy floats :-)

17. Ljuke says:

Footage from an old straight mardi gras:

Maybe we should organise one of these?

18. Frank Calabrese says:

Maybe we should organise one of these?

shhh, don’t give Sattler and the Libs any ideas- Rob Johnson would feel right at home in one of those parades :-)

I heard said Councillor on the radio earlier today. He thinks a parade is wrong for Mandurah because ‘it’s a family area – the place is full of people out on boats at the moment’.

Please, won’t somebody think of the boats!

20. Frank Calabrese says:

Gives a whole new meaning for “What Floats Your Boat”

21. Frank Calabrese says:

And as predicted not a peep on this Story from The West :-)

I wonder if they are afraid to rock the boat with the Mandurah Council viz a viz Channel 7’s sponsorship of the Mandurah Crab Festival.

22. Pingback: Paul Murray: Taking it up the arse | The Worst of Perth