King Dick and The Candy Cane

J (Master Splinter) of North Perth has come through with a couple of classics for Worst House. I’ve also added the first one to worst graphic design for obvious reasons.

king dick

This is King Dick’s place in Lord St, East Perth. Unfortunately he wasn’t in when I called.

I was there J, and I called the cops – ed.

gallop street

Lucky me…this candy cane house in Gallop St, North Perth is up for sale!
I found it first!

I think there will be a bidding war now – ed. Tell me, that’s not a picture of male genitals behing the, er bush is it?

This entry was posted in worst architecture, worst graphic design, worst house. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to King Dick and The Candy Cane

1. lazyaussie says:

Just noticed in King Dick’s place. “beware of snake”. Perhaps a carpet of scorpions too?

2. Golden1 says:

Has King Dick been troubled by burglars? Or Jehovah’s Witnesses?

3. Golden1 says:

King Dick may have terrible spelling and grammar, but his patriotism is beyond reproach.

4. Pingback: Behind The Pork Curtain « The Worst of Perth

5. jason says:

That’s Fred’s house. He went that way after the developers tried to force him to sell his house. He’s had to endure the full gamete of back handed and illegal tactics by the developers to get him to shift.

I would go a bit mad too if I had to live with midnight break ins and large threating men bullying me at my front door every day just trying to get me to sell my life long family home.

The hats he wears are the weird thing.

6. lazyaussie says:

Jason. Interesting. Looks like a nice house. Hope he keeps OK.

7. Pingback: Justice Once « The Worst of Perth

8. Pingback: Beware of Snake. More Vanishing « The Worst of Perth

9. WAtching says:

Archetypically Perth.

Worth stopping by for a good read.

Could work on his lamination and random capitalisation.