A slight corky

This is in Midland. The patron saint of the corked leg. And…the scallop man bikini…is that a chunk of his leg that the dog has? Anywhere but Midland, this would be baffling.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to A slight corky

1. GivDBird says:

Jeebus!

2. rottobloggo says:

Stop it.

3. Shreiking Wombat Ninja says:

Why does he have a diseased vagina on his leg? And what’s the go with the cat’s paws on the right foot? And the shell tits? I don’t understand.

4. Eddie says:

Unique among statues of saints, St Rocco’s open wound (a result of the plague) is his key identifier. No other saint has a bodily affliction unless caused by their martyrdom.

I want this statue. How much was it?

5. Carnivorous giant wormthing says:

Whos verge was it originally esconced at?

6. Perineum says:

nice metaphor: Christianity; gone the way of the typewriter

7. Reign of Error says:

Showing off his new Vag’n’Rrhoids tattoo.

Just a good old fashioned C’n’B………but in Old Testament style. I believe quite popular back in the day.

8. you'll get wet says:

Rocco is rita saffioti’s mexican wrestling name. Do not ask me how I know this.

• Zuben says:

At least she s not a SA roller derby queen like the membrette for nearby Curtin .

Tho to be honest if hrh could grow a decent pair of tits on her she could play too …

9. I just logged on for the first time in a million years and saw this. I was expecting to see the usual tired crap but this is actually quite ok.

Liked by 1 person

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )