Concerned of Bayswater

Come on Baysie, local crackpots and busybodies want to be able to eat their dinner off your facades! Who is this sans serif-ed crusader? Where is their laminator? From the zip file of James N. This notice board has given a lot over the years. I hope it’s not swept away by a new 7 storey building. Although the facade would be shiny I guess.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Concerned of Bayswater

1. Rong1 says:

Prescient ?

2. Shreiking Wombat Ninja says:

And what’s going on with the laptop classes? Does this have something to do with the Baysie Swingers’ Club?

3. Rolly says:

They’ll be wanting heritage grants to socialise their mercantile failures, next.

4. GivDBird says:

very excite

5. rottobloggo says:

I think it’s a poem.

6. Scanners says:

When I get home this evening I shall shower, get myself good and clean and then hop on the train to Bayswater to hopefully excite and invite potential customers.

7. Am I the one from outside the prescient? Is that me?

8. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Clean it and they will come.

9. Which bit is the Bayswater Centre? Are we talking Marital/arts cheese shop, or postoffice newsagent, or fish and chip shop?

10. El Guisto says:

Notice to the “concerned residents”…,

The 4 year old battered sav stuck to the window of our fish and chip choke and puke is an advertising artwork commissioned at no small expense to ourselves.

Similarly, the bespoke greasey hand prints on the aforementioned window are indicative of the customers working class stories and we have spent a great deal of time and effort ensuring they are never removed.

If you want clean windows why don’t you all piss off to Claremont where the local serial killer has done his/her upmost to ensure all fingerprints have been removed.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )