Oh Craigie!

A sad attempt by Craigie to grab some of the slops of Beaufort Street’s post (shown here in its pre post vibrant plumage) vibrancy. I guess it’s a valiant attempt to dress up Craigie’s dogging ramp, and I think beaufort street could have added the grating to receive pie and Chiko Roll bags. B Jason A.

IMG_2740.JPG

This entry was posted in PoVi (Post Vibrancy), Worst suburb and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Oh Craigie!

1. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

I don’t even want to think how the zero got tilted over like that. Someone pleasuring themselves against the order of nature no doubt.

2. Shreiking Wombat Ninja says:

Ha! Somebody actually thinks there’s hope for Subiaco!
    What next? Gentrified Scarborough?

3. Pete f says:

Craigie? Craigo? I wish youse’d stop making up suburbs.

4. Scanners says:

But does Craigie boast four Mexican food outlets? Well, I think it’s four, I was last in Beaufort Street on Sunday, so it’s probably five or six by now.

5. Shreiking Wombat Ninja says:

Is it just me, or has Column 2 of WAToday morphed into a parody of itself? Rotto, I demand a judgement:

Best registered lawn ever.

7. Misspent_yoof says:

How Port Hedland and Karratha are looking for some vibrancy too, no doubt inspired by the colossal circle-jerk formerly known as Beaufort St. Only problem is that they’re hoping the FIFO’s will bring the vibe with them: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-06/karratha-calls-on-government-to-regulate-fifo-work-camps/5872182

8. orbea says:

This is awesome. The carpet underlay. The faux dry limestone wall. The strident weed foreground. The pinelog fencing. The graff behind bars.
    Oh taggers of the two five – tag away

9. Dylan H. says:

Would have to agree with orbea on this, it’s better than it might have been. I like the fact graffiti has been (knowingly) incorporated into the design; I would tag the shit out of that.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )