As eaten by Jesus

By Stu. Fremantle. Try the Bethlehem Biriyani.

20140716-201339.jpg

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to As eaten by Jesus

1. NF#1 says:

Bread and wine? Transubsatiated of course.

Liked by 1 person

2. Plonka says:

I’m headn’ down the a-Leach Highway
    Lookin for a middle-eastern take-away
    I got me a car as big as a whale
    And we’re headin on down to the falafel shack
    I got me a jeep….It seats about 7.5
    So hurry up and bring your falafel snack money.

I prefer a quality falafel I can’t taste.

4. Rong1 says:

Mmmm, Kentucky Fried Camel

5. orbea says:

That Mary Magdalene knew how to eat a kebab

6. rottobloggo says:

Oy vey! I was taken back to the Kfar Sava Great Falafal Price War of 1988: you could get yer falafal for a shekel, and go back again and again to refill.

Matthew 14:13-21
    As evening approached, the disciples came to Jesus and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the shack and buy themselves some food.”
    Jesus replied, “They do not need to go to the shack. You give them something to eat.”
    ‘We have here only five felafel and some hummus,” they answered.
    “Bring them here to me,” he said. And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five felafel and the hummus and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the felafel. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. The number of those who ate was about five thousand, and they said: ‘Jesus Christ, that was a real taste of Nazareth. That felafel was good enough for Jehovah.’

8. JaneZ says:

More of a tent than a shack per se

9. Plonka says:

“Falafel Tabernacle” has a certain ring to it.