Didgeridoo plus Dulcimer = Yikes

Just to let you know what I saw in the toilets of Caves House. Can Yallingup be more of a parody if itself. I didn’t hear “snort of derision one”. Apart from my own obviously.

20140305-205300.jpg

20140305-205427.jpg

This entry was posted in worst music and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Didgeridoo plus Dulcimer = Yikes

1. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

John Butler’s John Butler. Wait … does that even make sence?

Must almost be time to head to Broome for the winter protest season?

• billoslatter says:

Nah up to Perth to place socks on Parliament House. The placards read “Free the Bussie” , “Say no to Bussie’s holiday “. “Just don’t, come on the raw prawn” etc.

2. GivDBird says:

I always swat eagles with loops and the rest

3. Perineum says:

Endorsed by the Maryland News Journal (USA!), you say? That’s good enough for me. Except… such august publication appears not to exist. Deceived by cigar box guitar.

4. Pocko says:

I thought he was a jay-z / hilltop hoads hip hop cover band?

I assume “the rest” means “bongos”.

6. BrownBook says:

Hey where’s the Troyboy gossip? Snarky minds are enquiring.

7. RubyRuby says:

Premiere flagship artist

Now there’s a job title for a LinkedIn profile

8. PeteF says:

What? No Pan pipes? I am disappoint.

9. Off topic, but quite disappointed that TWOP hasn’t covered Coles’ Enhanced Cunnilingus program. Claremont Coles MILFs? DFOC should cover, but there we go, scooped again.