Bayswater Babylon

Is that…pikelets made into jewellery? And the rest is..? By James N. Magnificent! I can’t help thinking there’s a false bottom in that cake box.
I have a confession to mke btw. I was riding home on the bike path at Burswood Wednesday on my vintage racer, trying to keep up with some semi lycra tool, when I passed an object on the bike path. By the time I processed it, I realised it was a strap-on. Yes, a strap-on on the bike path. And I didn’t go back. Yes, even though I was half a k past it by the time I realised it, it was unacceptable not to go back.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Bayswater Babylon

1. stu says:

clearly that’s just a hollow soap on the rope in the second pic yes?!

2. orbea says:

false bottom

3. Shazza says:

Not worst! Lovely shot JamesN.

TLA your strap-on story reminds me of an instance when I found a rubber penis mold outside old parliament house in Canberra, not long after knocking back a few Crown Lager’s at teh new parliament house. It was in the days before iphones, so no pic. A cascade of bests and worsts that day.

4. Shazza says:

and when are you going to get an edit function dammit. My edit skills always seem so much keener after I post.

5. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

A strap-on in Burswood is the equivalent of a hammer falling off the back of a ute anywhere else in Perth. Nothing to see here. Move along.

aren’t vintage racers the new fixies?

to be ridden wearing a V-next sweater and a one-shoulder bag?

I was born a Dunkley Pramotor man, and I’ll …

8. Legend 101 says:

Wow, how did that get there?

9. selina says:

I saw that strap-on! – just past the Causeway. Yes, it took a few seconds to process the image and register what it was. Yes, I thought that I should stop and photograph it – I has my camera – but then I thought, how do I explain to the joggers what I am photographing and for whom I am photographing it …