Outrage Sunday 63 your time is now

Enforce this, Rottnest Island Authority. Or should that be Authoriteh?

Krazy Kym and I had a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon, in the Swan Valley, but were baffled by the tasting notes. How can something called Rwanda come from Tanzania? It doesn’t make sence!

This is extra-baffling. The young people tell me they are charged $10 or something to get into Club Bay View. Surely you’re charged when you go in? This sign is wrongness.

This satellite office at the never-disappointing Coventry Square has gone up to the skies. Things like this drive me out of my mind. I watched it for a little while (I like to watch things on TV).

My POST colleagues and I were frightened into buying Freddos last week to help build a new school playground. I like the cut of this aggressive fund-raiser’s jib.

Does the rage of Outrage not seeing his face in the glass indicate a dislike of vibrancy? Does the morality of blogging consist in the perfect use of an imperfect medium? Is an ethical sympathy in a blogger an unpardonable mannerism of style? Do those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril? When Paul Murray farts, is the blogger in accord with himself? Is the only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely?

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts, worst sign and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Outrage Sunday 63 your time is now

1. orbea says:

I’m only commenting to lift the number of comments

Telling people to pay for freddos, LOL when the kids in my neighbourhood do funraising everyone just takes them from the box as soon as they open the door.

3. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Somebody in the Swan Valley is asking for a machete to the head.

4. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

Channel 7 are televising Fremantle v GWS?

What a waste of electrons.

• Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

8.14 to 0.3 at half time. Demitriou should be paying us to watch this.

Even Pav’s Mum has turned over to the repeats of Master Chef.

5. Russell Woolf's Lovechild says:

I think the Club Bay View sign is a reference to the last time the Eagles were flying high. Cuz and “Charlie” Gardiner would literally arrive charged with DUI, bringing the game into disrepute or something.

I’m not sure why it is in inverted commas though. That is strange.

6. Bingle Origin tasting notes? Confused. Confused and sickened.

7. River Ralphie says:

I just came across this, thought those of you with Facebook might want to check it out:

8. R.McDilleaux says:

” How can something called Rwanda come from Tanzania? ”
    How can an Aussie chck trim her pubes and call it a Brazillian ?
    Hit it Whitney ” … So I’m shaving all my love for you “

• R.McDilleaux says:

Damn ! I could have sworn there was an ” i ” there . Chick ! Chick! Chick!
      ” awaiting moderation ” ? We can handle the worst ? More like handling the Wurst .
      Bugger ! Only one ” l ” in Brazilian ! I’m gonna go finish my coffee ( not Rwanda from Tanganyika and Zanzibar ) .

9. Pingback: Outrage Sunday 71 pool of poofterism | The Worst of Perth