Weekend Worstoff 200!

200 weekends of worstoffs. “Roll out the red fatted calf.”
I was hoping this was a “vagina dentata” when I saw the thumbnail. From Pete F. South Fremantle.

Ned E, thinks there may be some big combine vibrancy in Forrest Place.

Another southside from Pete F in Naval base. Suggestions for a gift being carwash tokens. I’m thinking mother’s day.
And a Canberra worst from The Lizard Brain.

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 200!

1. Slanderer says:

Saw a bumper sticker on a ute this morning – unfortunately without camera to confirm: “FIFO or F*** Off!” That was their asterisks not mine, you know, you better not cuss in case there are ladies around. Anyways, what the F*** does that mean? I work in Osborne Park and I’m confused.

WHAT A RIP OFF CARWASH!

3. WarriorTom says:

So all I have to do is grow a moustache?

big piece in the Sunday Times:

‘It’s over for Adele”

Troy has dumped her, and the Libs are promising to run a candidate against her in the next election. They would rather lose the seat to Labour or the Greens than see her back in the House. No doubt they want her gone so they can re-install Sniffer to the leadership

ha ha

5. smithcorp says:

Apropos of the FIFO or FO sticker, I experienced the Perth quinella on Friday approaching the airport by taxi. Green lowered ute with a “Fuck Off We’re Full” sticker (first time I’ve ever seen the real deal, and it was spelt correctly) in the drop off area at Perth domestic.

As the taxi driver and I were marvelling at it, we passed the capped young male driver who angrily spat “What are you fucken lookin at?” Proud son of WA…

6. Sydney Nolan says:

well i saw a bumper sticker that read “I DRIVE LIKE A C*NT” without the asterix! outrageous!