Outrage Sunday 21 bon appétit

What sort of pervert eats the peas and leaves the corn? Claremont.

You know we’re still booming when Midland fatties are tossing aside their nibbled doughnuts.

And this retail insanity: where to start? One you’re past the quotation marks and poor language – bucket? Is this a bong reference? Can small metal containers really be buckets? Why were there no scales to see how much you’d be up for? Why did the checkout chick’s eyes glaze over when she had to say for the ninth time that day: “Sorry mate the bucket isn’t included.” Bucket? Fucket?

Anyway, once I was home with my pealess peas and corn and my nibbled doughnut and my bucketless bananas I threw them into Woogle – and got this metrosexual atrocity which can no doubt only be eaten with lashings of quince fucking paste while sitting on a balcony. I’d rather have some lightly bussed fruits de la mer in a soupcon of formic acid jus and a bowl of chips thanks mate.

This entry was posted in worst carpark, worst food, worst objects, Worst suburb and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Outrage Sunday 21 bon appétit

1. Saltysuzy says:

Was the melange of peas/corn in the carpark at Claremont Hungry Jack’s? I once did a huge spew there after a uni pub crawl that looked not too dissimilar (just missing carrots).

2. Rolly says:

Damned expensive with it, those bananas.
    It’s been quite a while since it was bucketing down in QLD.
    I s’pose they want to keep the buckets to help bail out the next financial disaster.

Those bananas are still so expensive, Soon enough nobody will want to buy them, Anyway I agree with Rolly for once that the prices of groceries in Austrailia theese days are a financial disaster and something has to be done about it.

4. WarriorTom says:

Couple of cones of banana peel and I’m craving those peas…

5. I think Ole P. Nurry writes for the gourmet traveller sometimes.

6. Tullio says:

So what’s the story with the doughnut? Did some salad dodger discard it after eating the “good bits”?

7. ronggly says:

Silver Gulls and/or Southern Ravens, are the kind of pervert that shuns corn in favour of peas. Probably a colour thing.