Weekend Worstoff 167

Spring Street. By Terra Nullius.Savage Bliss once again graces these pages. I lke that someone has spent so much time in the toilet to make these changes. By Meccano, Sydney. They missed “Mum Stimulation,” though.NF#1 took exception to the various fonts and other ineptitudes from this sign at Warwick Cinema.And also took exception to this Honda Jizz. Had you not had you coffee that day NF#1?And Country Bandit took this Augusta dolphy and teapot combo. Worst well

This entry was posted in weekend worstoff, worst graffiti, worst sign and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Weekend Worstoff 167

1. poor lisa says:

I’d’ve scratched “mum simulation”.
    Some lovely blues on both the knob and cruise a dolphin’s arse pics.
    I wonder what bothered NF about the Warwick sign so much. Was it the thankyou?

2. vegan says:

knob entry excellent.

Funny Number Plate, It made my day!

4. If you don’t like it just ring Gavin. The other question is whether he should convert completely to pictograms. Uncanny Jizz or Ax-ulation. Dolphins not your cup of tea ?

5. NF#1 says:

Country Bandit for the win, but I’m surprised no one seems to “get” either the Jizz or the sign. Maybe the latter is more of a personal worst – I seem to remember they were fixing that fucking escalator when I lived down that way five years ago.

6. The teapot is especially shit.

• Saltysuzy says:

Was it just me or did anyone else think the daubs of red paint on “Eco river cruises” and on the harpoon pointing at Flipper look sinisterly like blood?

• orbea says:

Part of the Augusta “free-range tuna” industry heritage?
        Could be a “swim with dolphins while menstruating” celebration, those charming Augusta hippies, who knows what hi-jinks they’ll get up to next

7. JaneZ says:

I insist on stopping at the crafters croft whenever in Augusta, much to my family’s disgust. They have a fantastic range of hand knitted tea cosies in football colours and the like. I am sure the eventual recipients of my purchases are always enchanted. Always.

8. The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

“Apologies for our mess!” appears to refer to the sign.

I am mistrustful of dolphins who stare at me with the eyes of King Tut.

9. Fiona of Mount Lawley says:

Nice, a grafitti-ist who could work as a sign-writer (that’s a good hand), a D.I.Y. sign-writer who couldn’t be taken seriously as a grafitti-ist (but nevertheless touches a sentimental heart); bookending someone who evidently lost their retirement funds invested with a company, the name of which ought to have been a fair warning.