Cloud Toileting

Do we still hate Microsoft? I thought now you had to rail against Google or Apple or even Twitter. But look if we can now snap off a Darch straight to the cloud, them sign me up for Windows Vista right now. By Paul R, seen at mens room at Chancery House, The Esplanade.

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Cloud Toileting

Windows Vista sucks, Windows Xp is hell better.

2. rottobloggo says:

I had a great system dump this morning.

it’s a craptop

4. WA_side says:

“Hello, tech support”
    “Hi, I’m having difficulties with my system today”
    “Can you describe your issues in detail?”
    “I couldn’t get the printer functioning, although I could see there was a ready supply of paper, so I rebooted the system hoping that would help. Now the login screen won’t load and each time I try to power off, it just restarts instead.”
    “What hardware and operating system are you running?”
    “It’s a stand-alone Commod(or)e running Vista.”
    ” … (hysterical laughing in the background) …”
    “Hello?”
    ” … (sniggering subdues) … Sorry, your hardware is completely incompatible with your OS. We can’t fix your issues, but we suggest migrating to a newer model, and preferably a functioning OS, thanks for your call ….. (more laughing before the disconnection tone)”

5. Telefon Tel Aviv says:

The main server in Darch. My uncle says it takes an hour to log in. But he’s old.

6. cobbler64 says:

Clippy the paper clip pops up ” It looks like you’re taking a dump. Would you like help?”

7. Lucky Star says:

Is there anything Microsoft won’t put it’s name on?