Casablanca

Rick: Why did you have to come to Casablanca? There are other places.
Ilsa: I wouldn’t have come if I’d known that you were here. Believe me Rick, it’s true I didn’t know…
Just a suburban scene by first time submitter Shadowsand. Nice palm. Naval Base.

This entry was posted in worst sign and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Casablanca

I think they put it there as a little joke because there Italian. Anyway what suburb is it?

2. NF#1 says:

You must remember this
    House policy: no kiss, but how they’ll make you sigh
    One of you will surely watch the time
    As time goes by
    And when the ladies wank you
    They still say, “fifty dollars thank you”
    On that you can rely
    No matter what the legislation brings
    As time goes by
    Tissue box and lubricant
    Never out of date
    Promise of relief
    At the going rate
    Woman needs a dollar
    And man must have his mate
    That no one can deny
    It’s still the same old story
    A tug for love and glory
    Or for fifty more cream pie
    This house will always welcome lovers
    As time goes by

3. Grrr says:

Looks totally legitimate.
    I guess their marketing budget went on the website, which I won’t link to here lest it be modded.

But I will quote:
    Founded in 2000, Casablanca is the only massage parlour in Western Australia that has been purpose built to comply with yet-to-be-enforced regulations, guaranteeing long term council approval.
    Our beautiful parlour is air-conditioned and cool in summer, and warmed by a cozy fireplace in winter. Our premises are extremely clean and hygienic and all of our ladies have current health certificates, ensuring your health and safety at all times.

4. rottobloggo says:

Is that poor ilsa?

5. Bill O'Slatter says:

What’s a swell girl like you looking in a dump like this ?

6. Russell Wolfe's Lovechild says:

I came for the sign writing.

I stayed for the happy ending.

7. Lucky Star says:

Massage. Riiiiight…

8. The Bartender's skills with a Manhatten says:

It’s a matter of opinion but I didn’t think “Casablanca” had a happy ending.

9. Davleos says:

It’s not in Dianella, It’s in Naval Base.

w