Why I Married an Australian

This entry was posted in Uncategorisable Worsts. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Why I Married an Australian

1. Ljuke says:

“Because he wears stubbies, with one fuzzy nugget hanging out the leg,” was the answer, I believe.

Maybe he’s a shortarse ? Whatever the reason was, they’re still at it after 45 years. And yes, Leslie only features in the first 23 seconds of this, but then …

3. Bag O'Turnips says:

Off topic, but I wonder if TC Bianca will do us all a good service by blowing Bunbury, and all its attendant Worsts, off the map? Maybe Mandurah too?

Could be rich pickings for TWOP in the aftermath of the storm…mind you, it might end up not amounting to much and be a soggy sparkler. Then again, it mightn’t. Hope you’ve all cleaned your gutters and secured or stored any loose outdoor objects. Except any Worstworthy bric-a-brac, which would be better found in other homes as missiles carried in the wind.

I bet she made a lot of money for this.

5. Balgan Beer Cafe says:

I thought that was Marcia Hines

It is so not Marcia Hines its some other model and Marcia Hines is a judge on Austrailian Idol if you didn’t know that OMG.

i am not 15 and why what do you want Shazza.

• Natalia Fan #1 says:

How old are you then L101? Go on mate, end the speculation. I don’t mind admitting that I’m 37, so why should you be coy? If anything, you’re probably one up on me age-wise, in terms of youth if not wisdom (where’s Rolly BTW?).

8. shazza says:

Legend, Marcia Hines did not debut on Australian Idol.
    She’s been around for donkeys years. If you only know her via channel 10 then you are very young. Is all.

• RubyRuby says:

So, by the sound of things, I’m not the only one left wondering – is it genius? is it mentalist? or is it just what it says on the tin?

I am starting to understand my BFF’s enjoyment of the work of Karl Pilkington.

im not saying my age im not aloud to on this website. I will if anyone knows if im aloud to

Ha Ha im younger then you all think, Guess my age I was in August 1998, so figure it out

i was born then.

yes she is right and where have you been Vegan you havent been online.

13. shazza says:

12? Explains a lot young man.

oh does it shazza?