Fuzzy Nuggets

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying, fuzzy nuggets. Wanna make something of it? Another from York by Cimbali. I’m from the country and I have no idea what’s going on here.

This entry was posted in worst of perth and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Fuzzy Nuggets

It’s for kids its not spose to be funny.

2. Bag O'Turnips says:

At best, it’s mystifying in-store merch for a new boxset by Rhino Records, a compilation of psychedelic proto-punk garage band classics, featuring early examples of distortion on the guitar…this title would make a fine addition to the marvellous series of Nuggets boxsets.

Or is this just some other psychotic reaction (pun intended) to something even more baffling? Are they championing hairy nuts, or something?

3. pete says:

Ponchos for llamas! About time.

4. Lucky Star says:

Fuzzy nuggets sounds like something my cat would cough up on the carpet.

Is it just me or does that llama look like he’s supposed to be on fire?

5. cobbler64 says:

it looks like it says fuzzy nucgets

6. Stu says:

clearly fuzzy nuggets are a local term for Lllllammmma (is that how you spell it?) turds

are we going to have something about Kim Ledger’s relentless promotion of his son’s memory?

I believe there is to be an exhibition of all things Heath at the State Library. I am hoping it has a Tracey Emin style recreation of his bed, complete with empty pill bottles and the soiled condom used to roger Jake Gyllenhaal

first Patti, then Sattler, and now Daile:

a grown woman using the word ‘poo’

9. shazza says:

Yep David, I thought that was a veiled recognition.
    I wonder who is next? Someone will surely have to fill that essential role.

Love Family Guy.