The Critics

A worst by Stirling Idea. Stirling says this is from the Men’s Shed in Jandakot. What is a men’s shed? Is it another word for a toilet? Would real men in a shed be discussing Toy Story? Shouldn’t the graffiti be tending more towards “flange I have known”? Fascinating. And I don’t think there’s been a Jandakot worst before either.

This entry was posted in worst graffiti and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to The Critics

1. Stirling Idea says:

Indeed it is a toilet. For men. The mens sheds, rather than The Men’s Shed.

Given that I spotted this in Bunnings I can understand the confusion.

2. Ljuke says:

“Prick” in the mouth of Pixar is a… punctuation to a marvellously witty line.

3. Ryan says:

FYI – this is from a standup routine by Demetri Martin.
    “I don’t like graffiti, unless it teaches me something, you know? Like “Oh, that’s how Alex feels about Maria. I wouldn’t have known if I had not walked by there, thank you.” Graffiti’s the most passionate literature there is, you know? It’s always like “Bush sucks!”, U2 Rocks!”. I want to make indifferent graffiti. “Toy Story 2 was okay!” “I like Sheryl as a friend, but I’m not sure about taking things further.”

4. BRIK says:

Apparently UWA has the funniest shit written on toilet walls, the humor is actually decent because its written by smart people.

5. Natalia Fan #1 says:

Second comment from Naglazas?

6. alexei gregorov says:

It just goes to show that guys who go cruising have a bit else on their minds besides cock.

• Bag O'Turnips says:

I am concerned that perhaps that in a public convenience, the “Toy Story” they have in mind features lots of shoving with battery-operated toys of an adult nature.

There’s a X-rated film treatment waiting right there…just a matter of dodging the notoriously litigious Disney (or Pixar, which had Steve Jobs as CEO, also the CEO of another infamously litigious firm, Apple Inc.), which would put paid to the idea, erm, getting up.

Okay. Now I get it.

That makes no sence but anyway i bet some dumb kid A.K.A a really big idiot wrote it. It’s really like anyway cares but they just do it for fun. Its Dumb as

9. Dave Corbett says:

Well I was looking for a Men’s Sed, not the dunny

10. Pingback: Zapdis | It Seems As Though Graffiti Has Lost Its Rebellious Edge. Just See For Yourself.

11. Pingback: It Seems As Though Graffiti Has Lost Its Rebellious Edge. Just See For Yourself. | OMGZ lol

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )